X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant bring myself to doing it.

Comment

Buy my suspension and wheels and Ill throw in an E30
      sigpic"If one does not fail at times, then one has not challenged himself." -Ferdinand Porsche
      The ugly car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=209713

Comment

I have owned A LOT of E30's over the years. At one point I sold an e30 coupe and said i am done with them. That lasted 370 days before i had another one. Except for that 1 yr i have had at least 1 e30 in my driveway since 1999. My current and only e30 I have owned since 2007 (the longest i have owned any car) I fully built it up then times got hard and fully stripped it to the shell. But for some reason it could never sell the shell. So now after 2yrs of it sitting on jack stands in the garage I am starting to put it bac together.

Comment

Every e30 I've had I told myself "this is the one, gonna keep it forever". I always sold them off eventually. My current e30 too, I've had for 5 years and rebuilt the whole thing exactly how I envisioned it. Now I'm bored since there's literally no seal or part I could replace, and no upgrade that I want. It's done, and to me that sucks. I need a project or I go crazy so I'll probably sell this one and find another diamond in the rough to play with.

So yeah. Everything is for sale for a price!

Comment

I would sell/trade my schwarz in a heartbeat for an alpine coupe.
            I'm sick of cleaning my car to see it go back to shit in less than a week.
            WHY

Comment

Working...
            X