How much my car worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much my car worth?

I have 1992 325ic with 59k 5spd. 100% stock and everything works in the car. All service done on time. Exterior is 9.5 Interior is 9 out of 10. No crack on dash but seats are bit worn since I keep my top down when car on the road in summer.

sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

I'd start at 6.5-7k. I'd say it's worth around 6000.
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

if its manual and no rust (rare for your state) $7k+
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Put it on Ebay I can almost guarantee you'll reach $10k if its a illegitimately nice car with good photographs. I've owned 2 verts and always check Ebay. Sub 60k legitimate cars reach 10 almost every time. Don't even bother making a for sale ad. Take some good shots or find a a reasonable photographer, some scenery and slap it on Ebay. When I say legitimately nice I mean your the first or second owner, have service records and the car is rust free, with no issues. Also consider fixing the parts of the seats that are worn. You'll almost certainly reach 10. They're alot of older guys who would like to drive a "vintage BMW convertible" who aren't on this board and they will drive the price up. They were selling for $10k with those miles 3 years ago when I bought my first vert. Here its not worth as much, most of use are diy'ers so miles don't scare us and half of us plan to swap anyway.

Legitimately nice vert with 120k - 150k miles is a $5k car in the summer.
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

What is the color combinations?

COTM

Comment

These days I think it'll fetch 8k on ebay, maybe a little more. It's worth that price. Sell it in spring when people are ready to blow their Xmas bonus on a vert. I too think it may be worth fixing the seats. Check with Kevin Chinn for the hook up.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
              What is the color combinations?
              Color combinations is same as your car. Light blue exterior like you see in pic. and blue interior.
              sigpicGLETSCHERBLAU METALLIC with leather INDIGO LEDER interior and blue top.

Comment

Working...
              X