I dont know how to change the title...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SpeicherBimmer
    replied
    Yeah BMW is bringing back the old M-tuned cars...not quite full M cars but hotter than the reg versions. I think there is an M535d (?) that is pretty awesome that also won't be coming to the US...but that hatch is fugly IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zreberlcoe
    started a topic I dont know how to change the title...

    I dont know how to change the title...



    I have mixed feelings about this car. It looks like a VW. A 3L inline 6 Turbocharged engine (N55) which was recently in the 640i coupé and convertible 316bhp. rear wheel drive. Will be offered in manual :nice:. BUT, A spokesman for BMW North America on Monday told Inside Line: "We have no plans to bring the three-door to the U.S. in any configuration." Quoted from http://www.insideline.com/bmw/1-seri...in-europe.html.

    What do you think??
    Last edited by Zreberlcoe; 08-08-2012, 09:36 AM.
Working...