Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What color of e30 is this?

Hi all,

I'm looking for a bronzitbeige e30 and I'm wondering if this car is one? I kinda think bronzit is lighter than this.

Thanks!

and eyebrows
    87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

I will never get the hates for bronzit. But I agree the eyebrows got to go.

Comment

i hate bronzit my self:), but anyway back on topic. i could be wrong but that looks darker then bronzit. im curious now what paint code this is?
        84 318i drift car
        04 mk4 gti 1.8t
        96 e320
        63 plymouth valiant

Comment

I still don't understand the hate for bronzit on here. Bronzit can be made to look pretty good. In some cases I think bronzit looks better than my lauchsilber.
          Originally posted by Wh33lhop
          This is r3v. Check your vaginal sand at the door.

Comment

Looks like Bahama Beige

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
              Looks like Bahama Beige
              really? I thought bahamabeige was ugly like this:

Comment

Comment

I dont kow, but I love it

Bahama Beige is HOT

Comment

OK, I'm sure now it's not bronzit. Either luxorbeige metallic or bahamabeige metallic. Do you think the car is nice?

Comment

It might be luxorbeige.. my buddy's car is that color. But I believe it is slightly darker

the car looks great

Comment

...well there's a sticker on the shock tower identifying the color...
                        Ask the seller to take a look at what it says, or just have them snap a picture.

The car looks like it's in GREAT condition, if you don't mind what's the asking price? Just curious what a clean E30 in Indonesia goes for.

Comment

Clean E30 here goes for about 5000+ USD. Quite a lot isn't it? There was an increase in price about 10% compared to a few years ago. E30's popularity has been going up.

Comment

That actually doesn't seem too overpriced to be honest-plus if the rest of the car is in as good of condition as it appears. A late model (plastic bumper) E30 in that condition could easily fetch $5k here, especially if it's rust free.

Edit: Actually, thinking about it $5k could be a night and day value considering geographical location.

Comment

Really? I heard people in the US coping E30 for hundreds of dollars.

Comment

Working...
                              X