Cheap easy to aquire Seats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap easy to aquire Seats?

i am on the lookout for some cheaper seats thet dont cost $600+ for a pair i know thats not much they dont have to be name brand, but i dont want them to break easy (275lbs) need to hold up. my seats right now are trashed and if i buy seats i want some new or like new seats to last for awhile.

also need to have seat bracket to fit e30 i dont have an easy way to fab a bracket so any help please?

check out the pick and pulls in fresno, stockton especially, and modesto.... and sacramento.

Comment

yea im gonna try that but im looking for something i can get new maybe? just as a second option even if it is a little over my price range i just dont want to spend tons of dough on seats

Comment

craigslist. ive seen nice ass sport seats that are recovered go for 300 or so.

Comment

he lives in a town of 2500 14 miles from the entrance to yosemite.

Comment

Originally posted by stamar View Post
            he lives in a town of 2500 14 miles from the entrance to yosemite.
            well your suggestions were to go to PNP's in the bay area

i don't see how searching Craigslist's in SF bay area/sac area/central valley is any more challenging.

Comment

???? Modesto fresno and stockton are all in the central valley near where he lives. Modesto is the nearest town to where he lives.

Sacramento isnt in the bay area either???? Sacramento has technically a waterway connection to the bay.

its true though theres cl in stockton and part outs. but not the same as a hometown type of thing where you can check... picknpull.com you can see theres like 10 e30s in stockton so just drive there. If youre going there, then look at cl stockton.

the reason you want junkyard seats is that theyre cheaper than new seats and they are easier to bolt in.
              Last edited by stamar; 08-19-2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

okay my bad more towards the central valley and what not but still, searching craigslist in those areas will still yield decent results,

sacramento or SF is only an extra hour drive compared to stockton, just trying to help the dude out.

Comment

cool ya I agree yay.

I suggested stockton because theres a huge amount of e30s in the yard there.

Theres no way there arent functional seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions
                    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

Originally posted by stamar View Post
                      ???? Modesto fresno and stockton are all in the central valley near where he lives. Modesto is the nearest town to where he lives.

Sacramento isnt in the bay area either???? Sacramento has technically a waterway connection to the bay.

its true though theres cl in stockton and part outs. but not the same as a hometown type of thing where you can check... picknpull.com you can see theres like 10 e30s in stockton so just drive there. If youre going there, then look at cl stockton.

the reason you want junkyard seats is that theyre cheaper than new seats and they are easier to bolt in.
                      everything you post gives me the worst fucking headache :eeek:

Comment

i know the whole CL and Pick-n-Pull thing been there done that but i was looking more along the lines of anything online or a shop that will do recovering/fixing, or a cheap reliable pair of seats with brackets (summit racing etc.)

Comment

Originally posted by quikveedb2 View Post
                          did that on the way home from buying my first car...old ass Nissan mini truck!

Comment

Check out Summit. You may need to fabricate a seat mount.

No matter what you’re driving, Summit Racing has the bucket seats you need to achieve the comfort and safety you need.

Comment

are the Summit seats good though, that's what im worried about no braking hinges or anything unreliable with em?
                              Last edited by kickinindian; 08-19-2012, 09:35 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Working...
                              X