Caught on Camera! Scumbag keys random car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught on Camera! Scumbag keys random car

Dont we all wish that we caught the guy who keyed our car?

This guy did:

Been keyed twice, it is one of the reasons I am not repainting for a long time. I desire amazing new paint...not interested in being scared for it.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

What a tool

Comment

It's another level of scum to vandalize a persons car in any way.

Comment

"and what was his reasoning behind keying the car?! He told the cops, he saw such a nice car and he was having a bad day so he keyed it... and that was it."

You can't have anything nice anymore. Sold my P-car because of all the assholes. Fuck it, nobody notices an E30.
          sigpic
          -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

Haters gonna hate. If i have a problem with someone i'd address it with them upfront. Keying someone's car is something girls do, IMO.

Edit: And on a shitty day, i go take a boxing class.

Comment

Keying someone's car is one of the most pathetic things you can do , there's no reasoning behind it why would you destroy something someone has worked so hard to get , my moms old chysler 300 has keyed at Church when we had less then a month such bullshit
              88 325is Five Speed
              Lachssilber

Comment

I'd rather have all four tires slashed than get my car keyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                  I'd rather get punched in the face. Face will heal... paint won't

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                    +1

That's $400-800 vs multiple thousands...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Scum. My friend's car just got keyed. Never been keyed and hopefully never will.
                      87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

I've keyed a nice new LS460 on bags one time.

Asian dude trying to pull off some hella VIP negative camber bullcrap.

The guy stole my parking spot at the fair that I had been waiting for..then he yelled out the window mocking and taunting me being a total douchebag. I politely asked him "are you sure you want to leave your car parked there?" he laughed and walked away with his friends like the shit was cool.

I keyed his shit up, and proceded to walk into the fair.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                          I've keyed a nice new LS460 on bags one time.

Asian dude trying to pull off some hella VIP negative camber bullcrap.

The guy stole my parking spot at the fair that I had been waiting for..then he yelled out the window mocking and taunting me being a total douchebag. I politely asked him "are you sure you want to leave your car parked there?" he laughed and walked away with his friends like the shit was cool.

I keyed his shit up, and proceded to walk into the fair.
                          i can understand this kinda stuff, but i dont understand the dude who was just having a bad day?

i keyed a donked out lexus sc before at my old work, the waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles parked me into my spot in the employee parking lot since there was no more space, even thought theres another empoyee parking lot its just a further walk.

anyways he parked me in there and i came out for my lunch break and noticed i cant go fucking anywhere, complete BS so i keyed his car and i haven't seen him doing BS like that since. before that ive seen the same car pull off some ridiculous parking anyways...... vallejo douchbags lol.

Comment

never keyed someone's car, that's just cowardly. rather just confront them physically instead.
                            Originally posted by TSI
                            ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                            OEM+

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.

instagram: @tonerrrr
                              High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

Working...
                              X