No announcement yet.

Ridiculous what they'll charge you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah our junkyard is a bitch. They wanted $450 for an unknown condition M20 LOOOL and I think like $100 for mirrors

Comment

just show them pick n pull prices, usually they are cheap but somethings are kinda cray.
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Originally posted by Zreberlcoe View Post

Just for that bavauto will charge you $66.95!!!!! (61311380338 )
        Not just BavAuto, but anybody else will be within a couple bucks. It's an OEM only part so if you bought one new it would be coming from BMW (no matter who you ordered it from). Current official BMW list price is $67.27

Couple mind blowers....

BMW 2002Tii front strut housings were $300 each a couple years back. 2 months ago they were $1300 each, and today they are NLA.

Early grills for 2002 (chrome ones) are $300 each side and then you need to buy the plastic black slates at $70
        ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Stop! Youre scaring me away from 2002s LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerguy91 View Post
            Stop! Youre scaring me away from 2002s LOL
            Don't be scared! They're worth driving and leaving cosmetic stuff as-is if you need to!

Also, that switch price seems totally reasonable. I mean, it's got, uh....blame it on inflation?
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Wow that's some shit.
              1991 325i Calypso Coupe

Like Grandfather, Like Father, Like Son
              BMW

Comment

Working...
              X