Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting from Far away .

Hello Guys .
    This is such an amazing forum . i decided To Join It after I saw the Topic about the Rare Stuff On The BMW E30's . And It Turned out i have alot of these things posted .

Anyways .
    The Name is " Mo " And I Live In Jordan Mid-East , Born here . but My Parents Are Russians :) . you Do The Math .

Got a 320i Original M-Tech II E30 1990 Sedan .
    Fully Loaded Except : Rear Power windows , ABS & Check Computer on Top. ( It came with a Black Cover Only :) )

And I Really want to Help others In This Community . as They Can help Too , No Body is perfect and I Don't Know The E30's in a 100% , Maybe 80% of the Whole car , Coupe's And Sedan's .

Also Didn't Found A Section to Put my Introduction So I Put it here in the general Forum .

Alot of Photos and DIY's Will be posted .

Cheers and Thanks For the Great \E30 Community .

I've always found it so odd that they would have manual rear windows. It would be such a pain to roll them down if you are the only occupant. Anyways, welcome and enjoy!

Comment

Looking forward to seeing pics of your mtech II sedan. A couple of us in the US have retrofitted Mtech II kits to our sedans, but M-tech II sedans are still a rare sight on this forum.
      Last edited by robrez; 11-08-2012, 01:57 PM.
      sigpic
      January 2012 COTM

Comment

I sense a great deal of awesome coming our way! Welcome!

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
        Originally posted by scabzzzz
        I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
        1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
        2002 325i - DD
        2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Welcome, in for pics.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

lo there
              sigpic

Comment

Vodka!

Comment

Thanks Alot for The welcome Mates .
                  And Photos Will Be Posted Soon . Maybe Tomorrow If Have Some Time i'll do Some Photo Shoot .

Comment

Working...
                  X