4-Series??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4-Series??

Is BMW really ditching the 3-Series? Maybe this is old news and I'm just out of the loop...

Link to Autoblog...
    sigpic

IDK but the latest 3-series might as well have been called the 4

Comment

Originally posted by wannaBMthree View Post
      IDK but the latest 3-series might as well have been called the 4
      +1 as the years go by the 3 series gets fatter and bigger.
      Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

R
        harry/harout

Comment

So, I assume we'll a 2 Series soon, haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
            R
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, i saw a newsletter or something...very very soon the 3 will be replaced with the 4 :( the 4 looks great, but its just not worthy of replacing the 3 i dont think..
              [oo=ll=oo] e30<3sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                R
                EPOST

Is all because of Audi. Whats going to wierd is an m4. Possibly no more m3. I few years ago bmw said no more m3 sedans. Through history they've alternated.
                I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

so this a 6 series. or rather the size a real 6 series should be.

100% fail @ BMW for this gen of cars.

a 4dr 6 series. is a 5 series.

an 1M is what a 3 series should be and really we dont need a 4dr 1 series.

and dont get my started on a X6 and X5M
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                    EPOST

Is all because of Audi. Whats going to wierd is an m4. Possibly no more m3. I few years ago bmw said no more m3 sedans. Through history they've alternated.
                    yeah, have you not noticed how all german manufacturers play 'follow the leader'?
                    [oo=ll=oo] e30<3sigpic

Comment

Days of individuality have gone, all we have now are followers.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kamakaasneal View Post
                        yeah, have you not noticed how all german manufacturers play 'follow the leader'?
                        Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                        Days of individuality have gone, all we have now are followers.
                        Yes. Everyone has been coping BMW to the point that its sickening. Brands have completely lost there identity attempting to make there cars more and more like BMW. Unfortunately with this latest gen of cars BMW hasn't gotten softer like everyone else. Such a shame. Everyone's touting the same product. Everything turbo, everything is available AWD, everything is sporty fast. I mean seriously. The worst example is Cadillac. What the hell kind of Cadillac is a CTS or ATS?? Years of heritage thrown down drain to compete with BMW.
                        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
                        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

the 3 series is staying, the 4 series if the 2 door version.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post

I actually think the 4dr 1-series are awesome after seeing them in Germany and France! I love them! What is wrong with a 4dr 1-series hatchback? They are wonderful: small, fun, fast, practical.

What is wrong with the X6 and X5 and X3?

4dr 6-series does seem a bit odd though...

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
                            i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
                             - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Originally posted by Cabriolet View Post

AANNDDD the M6 'coupe' has 4 doors. Cant forget about that at all. Idk what they were doing while naming it
                              [oo=ll=oo] e30<3sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X