Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cabriodster87 View Post
    baraidwood, ill.
    I pmed you, willing to ship to NJ? 07960 zip. Miles on the springs?

Comment

Anybody wanna give me a nardi woodline wheel, MHW tails or MT1 spoiler? :-)
      I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
      Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
        I pmed you, willing to ship to NJ? 07960 zip. Miles on the springs?
        Well over 190,000, that's what was on the odometer when i bought the car. Not fond of shipping but ill see what i can do.
        sigpic
        Reich und Roll!

Comment

got snowboard holders for top racks..also have a mint m3 shift knob..anybody got an extra 3 spoke steering wheel?
          sigpic
          93 325i 120k
          mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
          future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Ill PM ship info if you want to send it my way in NJ

Comment

Well over 190,000, that's what was on the odometer when i bought the car. Not fond of shipping but ill see what i can do.
              dam, I was hoping for a newer set, my vert has some rear end sag, guess I will just be going for new ones, thanks for the offer!

Comment

Bump. I'm in Ohio and I've got a pass. Tail light lens from an early model and an oem radio with a slightly messed up screen.

I could use a few parts I wouldn't mind trading, or I'm cool with letting these go for free to help someone out.
                Slowly building my 325es...

Comment

^^ok, no problem, but they are ready to ship. (usps)
                  sigpic
                  Reich und Roll!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsoundn1 View Post
                    dam, I was hoping for a newer set, my vert has some rear end sag, guess I will just be going for new ones, thanks for the offer!
                    Use the "poor man screw jack". Make shims to put between the upper spring and chassis to adjust level.
                    sigpic
                    Reich und Roll!

Comment

Originally posted by zinnoberrot_325es View Post
                      Bump. I'm in Ohio and I've got a pass. Tail light lens from an early model and an oem radio with a slightly messed up screen.

I could use a few parts I wouldn't mind trading, or I'm cool with letting these go for free to help someone out.
                      Not looking for a trade, but what parts could you use? I've got an entire cabinet full of E30 parts.

Also I have TWO AEM filters. They are whatever size fits on the E30, I think 2.7" ?
                      -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post
                        Not looking for a trade, but what parts could you use? I've got an entire cabinet full of E30 parts.

Also I have TWO AEM filters. They are whatever size fits on the E30, I think 2.7" ?
                        I need a rear ashtray, both center console pieces, obc lights, coolant level sensor, that's about it for little stuff.
                        Slowly building my 325es...

Comment

May I please have one of these filters? Also, i'm assuming the filter will fit flawlessly on an ebay maf adapter?

Thank you for your time. Anything you're looking for or in need of?

Comment

Used Black Kidneys. They're in okay shape. They could easily be sanded and repainted any color. I changed them out for chromes because Black kidneys are ugly IMHO. I'm in Hampton Roads, VA if anyone wants to come get them.
                            1991 325i 4-door Sport Package
                            1987 Porsche 944 Turbo (for sale)

Comment

Originally posted by tsouth View Post
                              May I please have one of these filters? Also, i'm assuming the filter will fit flawlessly on an ebay maf adapter?

Thank you for your time. Anything you're looking for or in need of?
                              Sho nuff. Should be fine as long as the adapter is 2.75" diameter. PM me your shipping address
                              -Alex

Comment

Originally posted by acolella76 View Post

How much would it be to ship on of those filters? Also anyone have any extra turn signals for a plastic bumper?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X