Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need fashion experts - what colour europlate..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need fashion experts - what colour europlate..

Well since the B27 is gone, so is the 'LOW R3VIN' plate. I've got some witty ideas for a new plate, but I can't decide on colour scheme. Normally I'd go with the stock white, but the car is entirely black on delphin, with all red tails, side markers, and yellow beams. Here's a pic of the front:

I'm thinking a black plate and yellow writing would do well to bring the front of the car together, yet I can't pull the trigger. I could spend hours on the custom europlate tool and never make a decision.

What say you R3V?
    Black plate, yellow writing
    15.79%
    Yellow plate, black writing
    31.58%
    White plate, black writing (stock)
    42.11%
    Other
    10.53%

I say the regular white style. I can't say I think black and yellow will look good.

Comment

ive got the same color car and everything. minus yellow lights.

white is good. no one is going to think otherwise. mine says deutschsbag btw

Comment

i think a yellow plate with black script would look pretty cool
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Stock white is... Well.. Stock lol
          The yellow vanity plates always have struck me as odd.
          I've always liked the look of black plates on a black/grey car, especially would look good on an e30 with a euro plate filler

My
          Last edited by JinormusJ; 12-25-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

I think the yellow writing might stand out too much. black plate and light grey writing might be dope make the little blue strip yellow

Originally posted by blunttech
            Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Working...
            X