F12/F13 thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F12/F13 thoughts

I had a brand new F12 come in at work today and had the chance to drive it. From the pics I had seen I wasn't expecting it to be so fucking long and wide(NO HOMO) but damn, that thing is one big car!

I'm not sure if I've talked shit on it before on this forum, and if I haven't just pretend that I did and that this is where I accept I was wrong. It's gorgeous, inside and out. And the note it made when I started it, ffffuuuuuu... it was this deep growl of "yes, I am better than you", just sexy.

Am I alone in my love of the F12? Or has so much semen been pumped into my eyes that I have BMW googles and can't see the truth behind this $100,000 car?
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

tis a boat, cap'n

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

I sore one in person I like them but can afford it lol
      sigpic

Comment

They look a lot better in person than in the pics - I caught myself gawking at a Marino (?) Blue one on the way to work and was pretty smitten with the shape. It is a suitable replacement for the E24 in terms of comfort, performance, weight, and style.
        Mike

82 Alfa Spider (For Sale)
        86 944 Turbo
        87 CX25 TRD Turbo2
        89 405 Mi16
        89 Milano Verde
        89 Mondial t Coupe
        92 300D

Comment

Do you need a captain's license to pilot that thing?

I do like the design of it though.

Comment

lightyears ahead of the e63/e64 in all aspects IMO. they are gorgeous cars.

Comment

Working...
            X