Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you eat inn your car?

how about passengers?

That's a no in my cars. Drinks are alright if they have lids that actually close (i.e. no fast food type cups). Definitely no coffee in my car whatsoever (don't drink it anyways). If it's a road trip, there's no way to avoid any of the above though. Haha.

I grew up with an older sister who had a serious problem with keeping her car clean.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

yep...sadly, im always on the road...

Comment

I do, and I let other people do as well. I have had multiple things spill in my car such as a full sprite, a salad, chicken, tray of 100 lumpia, fries, burger.. etc. I have also had monsters explode and food be left in my car in the summer. (Black car with black interior makes it like a sauna.)

Never once was it me that did those things though.

Idk what I would do without cleaning supplies

Comment

^100 lumpias? must have been a party!

Comment

I do, and I let other people do it too. My car is always a mess. I'm a bit of a lazy slob. It's a bad habit I know.
            -Andy

Comment

yup...you can find month year old french fries on the side of my seats....
              -1986 S50Turbo Sedan (475WHP/417WTQ) Castromotorsport Built (Sold)
              -1987 Coupe (17x10.5"/17x14")
              Castromotorsport / Buddha_Concept_designs Built *UnderConstruction*

Follow me on Instagram: obes_sebo
              For more updates:)
              Purchase FeedBack http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278838

Comment

I live out of my work truck. when I say live, I have spent nearly 36 hours in it at time. Not only do I eat in it, but I sleep in it and there is always all kinds of food and drink stored in it at all times behind the seats or in the big ass cooler in the back.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by series88 View Post
                  ^100 lumpias? must have been a party!
                  Yes, in fact it was!

We put them all back in the tray and acted like nothing happened.

I found a couple under my seat about two months later

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                    I do, and I let other people do as well. I have had multiple things spill in my car such as a full sprite, a salad, chicken, tray of 100 lumpia, fries, burger.. etc. I have also had monsters explode and food be left in my car in the summer. (Black car with black interior makes it like a sauna.)

Never once was it me that did those things though.

Idk what I would do without cleaning supplies
                    i can attest for his madness.
                    last time we hungout we wound up going through the drive through 3 fucking times in a row at mcdonalds at like 1am.
                    then later i found there mess in the back of my van -___-

shit was ridiculous.
                    and the whole time marco was shitting his pants.

Comment

^ you sonoma county boys are cray

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                        ^ you sonoma county boys are cray
                        They cray cray vacavillans. I was a sleepy napkin, so was my gf ahhaaha

Comment

Yes I do...and did so in my M3 and my Seta. No way to avoid it sometimes. But I always have wet-wipes & paper towels for my hands and interior.
                          -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I do because after nearly a year of owning it I still haven't taken out the front seats and properly cleaned under them. However, nothing has ever spilled in it, and I've always been careful with food/drinks in my parent's and other people's cars. I'm no different with my own and I let other people eat too as long as they are careful.
                            The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                            Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                            2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                            2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

yes, I should remove seats and shampoo carpet!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X