Do you eat inn your car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lambo
    replied
    Yepp, my seats are in shit condition and my carpet isn't much better so I don't really care that much. No spills yet, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thehemiman
    replied
    I don't eat in my car but it's not because it's nice or anything..I just don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    Im only in my car from home to work so I dont eat in it much But road trips hell yes. If i could have a BBQ for a back seat delete that would be badass

    Leave a comment:


  • Shangsta
    replied
    I live out of my car between work an school so im always eating in it

    Leave a comment:


  • uofom3
    replied
    Yes - sometimes you jus have to.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fleksta
    replied
    Sure, why not? It's just an e30, the carpet was already stained from water leaks.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Only beef jerkey on road trips. Drinks are ok as long as they have a lid or the passenger holds it the whole time. If they rest their cups in the dash pocket or on the floor they get an instant loss of drink privileges.

    Any traces of food or drink need to be out of the car the next time we stop.

    Leave a comment:


  • LJ851
    replied
    Originally posted by bastianshaw
    how about passengers?


    I eat certain ones in the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    yes since the interior is not up to my liking just yet, once its complete and nice I shall refrain from eating and allowing anyone to eat in the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gem
    replied
    We all eat in mine, when my son's in the car the leathers get cleaned regularly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cletonius
    replied
    I try not to, but have in a pinch. I usually just stop and find a nice spot to get out and enjoy my meal. I would rather spend my time in the car driving instead of eating. I usually don't answer the phone while driving either.

    Leave a comment:


  • dishwab
    replied
    Don't let anyone eat in my cars, nor do I do it myself. I'll get fast food/carry out/whatever but that bag is not opening up until we reach a destination.

    Leave a comment:


  • 89AlpineM3
    replied
    Never have in any of my cars, also dont let the wife eat in her X3 since we got it 3 months ago lol

    Leave a comment:


  • evandael
    replied
    not in the BMW, but my girlfriend would take open containers of water and hot tea in the jetta. Also I'm pretty sure I finally cleaned up food wrappers and crumbly bits from our last road trip.

    but not in the BMW!

    Leave a comment:


  • AirplaneBuilder
    replied
    Never! No food or drinks of anykind!

    Leave a comment:

Working...