Do you eat inn your car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Never eat in my, Ido allow drinks. No carpet no fucks

    Leave a comment:


  • Wergen7
    replied
    when i bought my e30 and was trailering it home and stopped to get mcdonalds i got in the car on the trailer and ate in the car. i also eat in my other car. everything can be cleaned..right?

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by Pantless Spency
    i can attest for his madness.
    last time we hungout we wound up going through the drive through 3 fucking times in a row at mcdonalds at like 1am.
    then later i found there mess in the back of my van -___-


    shit was ridiculous.
    and the whole time marco was shitting his pants.
    I didn't leave a mess, don't lie to these innocent people.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeffnhiscars
    replied
    Originally posted by Simon S
    I'll allow [female] passengers to snack on long road trips - but only after they administer oral.

    Drinks with lids only.
    this is "what" not "who" you eat in your car thread

    Water and anything non staining that crumbles and can be easily vacuumed such as chips. Anything else has to be eaten off the engine, which fortunately (and due to hard work) is....<drum roll>..."so clean you can eat off of it"

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    I'll allow [female] passengers to snack on long road trips - but only after they administer oral.

    Drinks with lids only.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eljosh
    replied
    I drink in mine, a few are allowed but usually don't because I take the only cup holder. No food unless on a road trip. I try and keep my old slightly dirt carpet from getting any dirtier.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jrey
    replied
    I dont even eat in the car unless its a long ass road trip and i didnt eat anything prior(which would be my fault) drinks with tight lids are ok, if im transporting groceries i always put it in the trunk, with the exception of the leaking brake fluid from my master clutch cylinder everything else is spotless, or i try to keep it spotless hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    My heater core leaks , so I don't really care if the carpet gets dirty. But on road trips its a must to snack on something .

    Leave a comment:


  • E30_Pare
    replied
    Hate my friends. They always leave there trash in my car after a run to 7-11

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    No , the most iv eaten in my car is a chocolate bar , i do normally have a bottle of water though, I'm a bit anal about keeping my car clean i guess its a pride thing

    Leave a comment:


  • vladimirhtg
    replied
    no. there are certain people that are allowed to eat in my car....but they dont. which is probably the reason they're allowed

    Sent from my Etch A Sketch

    Leave a comment:


  • nomansfriend
    replied
    only bottled water in my cars. no exceptions

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriolet
    replied
    brand new white interior, no one eats/drinks in my car. no food, drink or dirty shoes in my M.

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Nope, no sir, not me. I may have a bottled water laying around. I do drink my morning java in the car though. Im not a fast food eater so I guess that helps too.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    All the time, I just try and clean the big crumbs and things out afterwards.

    Leave a comment:

Working...