Do you eat inn your car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jules325i
    replied
    let my friend eat a subway in my car.. thats not happening again lets just say the passenger seat had to come out so the subway could be cleaned.
    partly my fault, probably not a good time for oversteer.

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    ^ that. Put 30k miles on a car in a year. Try to say you don't eat/drink in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    yes, I should remove seats and shampoo carpet!

    Leave a comment:


  • Vivek
    replied
    I do because after nearly a year of owning it I still haven't taken out the front seats and properly cleaned under them. However, nothing has ever spilled in it, and I've always been careful with food/drinks in my parent's and other people's cars. I'm no different with my own and I let other people eat too as long as they are careful.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeDE
    replied
    Yes I do...and did so in my M3 and my Seta. No way to avoid it sometimes. But I always have wet-wipes & paper towels for my hands and interior.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by bastianshaw
    ^ you sonoma county boys are cray
    They cray cray vacavillans. I was a sleepy napkin, so was my gf ahhaaha

    Leave a comment:


  • bastianshaw
    replied
    ^ you sonoma county boys are cray

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    Originally posted by mbonanni
    I do, and I let other people do as well. I have had multiple things spill in my car such as a full sprite, a salad, chicken, tray of 100 lumpia, fries, burger.. etc. I have also had monsters explode and food be left in my car in the summer. (Black car with black interior makes it like a sauna.)

    Never once was it me that did those things though.

    Idk what I would do without cleaning supplies
    i can attest for his madness.
    last time we hungout we wound up going through the drive through 3 fucking times in a row at mcdonalds at like 1am.
    then later i found there mess in the back of my van -___-


    shit was ridiculous.
    and the whole time marco was shitting his pants.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by series88
    ^100 lumpias? must have been a party!
    Yes, in fact it was!

    We put them all back in the tray and acted like nothing happened.

    I found a couple under my seat about two months later

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I live out of my work truck. when I say live, I have spent nearly 36 hours in it at time. Not only do I eat in it, but I sleep in it and there is always all kinds of food and drink stored in it at all times behind the seats or in the big ass cooler in the back.

    Leave a comment:


  • obes
    replied
    yup...you can find month year old french fries on the side of my seats....

    Leave a comment:


  • dashboardmonkey
    replied
    I do, and I let other people do it too. My car is always a mess. I'm a bit of a lazy slob. It's a bad habit I know.

    Leave a comment:


  • series88
    replied
    ^100 lumpias? must have been a party!

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I do, and I let other people do as well. I have had multiple things spill in my car such as a full sprite, a salad, chicken, tray of 100 lumpia, fries, burger.. etc. I have also had monsters explode and food be left in my car in the summer. (Black car with black interior makes it like a sauna.)

    Never once was it me that did those things though.

    Idk what I would do without cleaning supplies

    Leave a comment:


  • series88
    replied
    yep...sadly, im always on the road...

    Leave a comment:

Working...