Cheap Powder Coating! No Longer Able To

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Powder Coating! No Longer Able To

[Well, I just got a job in Austin TX that will stop me from being able to offer my services. Sorry Guys. Ill start this back up one day though!]

Hello all,

I am offering my powder coating services to you guys here. I have a small set up in which I can professionally clean/bead blast/ and powder coat your parts to make them look new (or BETTER than new), and in what ever color you'd like including candy, flat, semi gloss, gloss, wrinkle, vein, metallic, and even transparent colors. You'll choose the part you want send to me, mail it off, and Ill have it coated to your specs and send it back to you shortly after receiving it.
    Youll pay half upfront to cover supplies, and the other half once your get you pretty part back.

Prices will depend on the part and its condition when sent in. For example, simple M10 valve cover coated in silver would cost approx $40. Or, an M20 intake coated in gloss black with polished raised portions would cost around $100 (see examples below).

I can coat ANYTHING that is METAL: Aluminum, steel, brass etc (no plastic/rubber pieces inside), Im am also limited by the size of my oven, but I can coat items up to 32" long (have coated front 02 control arms, m20 valve covers, 13" wheels, struts etc etc)

If you are interested please contact me at 20meintii02@gmail.com . You wont be disappointed!

Example pieces

M20 Front cover - All pieces powder coated (met silver, semi gloss black)

2002tii Struts

M20 Oil Pan Metallic Silver

(Dusty) M20 valve cover and intake

M20 Starter re-conditioned

M20 Fuel Rail

2002 Pedal Box in Gloss Black

Shift Plates
    Last edited by meintii; 01-14-2013, 02:13 PM.
    Thanks,
    Zac Cardinal
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

PS- Im new here but Ive been on bimmerforums for years (same U/N) and 2002faq forever (U/N speedwell1966) please feel free to scope me out to see Im legit.
    Thanks,
    Zac Cardinal
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Wow that's some killer work! Nice detail. Wish you were closer. I have some stuff I'd like done.
      91 318is M50 swapped
      05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

If its relativly small stuff you can always ship- it will still come out to be cheaper then getting it done locally! (upsp flat rate boxes help with heavy stuff!)
        Thanks,
        Zac Cardinal

Comment

I know you say 13" wheels... how about 17" style 5 centers only, not the barrels?
          "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
          -----------------------------------------
          91 318is Turbo Sold
          87 325 Daily driver Sold
          06 4.8is X5
          06 Mtec X3
          05 4.4i X5 Sold
          92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
          90 325i Sold
          97 328is Sold
          01 323ci Sold
          92 325i Sold
          83 528e Totaled
          98 328i Sold
          93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
            I know you say 13" wheels... how about 17" style 5 centers only, not the barrels?
            Interested in this aswell. About to tear mine apart. Just want simple gun metal for the centers.
            91 318is M50 swapped
            05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Should be and issue as long as they are less than 32"x32"!
              Thanks,
              Zac Cardinal

Comment

Yup. Email me for a price quote, and ill send some color choices your way
                Thanks,
                Zac Cardinal

Comment

Working...
                X