New member.....Need some advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member.....Need some advice!

Hey everyone I'm new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself and as a couple of question. Next month I'm planning on buying an e30 and restoring it. I'm going to get the engine/trans rebuilt, have the entire interior done, add mtech 2 front/back bumper, and have the car painted. I'm still not sure what type of wheels I want (might go 5 spoke). But anyways I wanted to get some of you guys opinions on which way I should take my interior/exterior combo. I have 3 choices in mind. I want a unique color combo and one that suites the e30 very well. The first choice is jet black, with a saddle brown interior, OEM Monaco blue (e90 series color) and saddle brown interior, jet black and a deep red color (almost a wine color) interio, or simply a charcoal gray color with an all black leather interior. If you guys have any suggestion i would really like to hear them, feel free to post pics. I have already ordered every thing for the car besides wheels the only thing I have left to do is pick wheels and buy the car, pick color combo, do the work. Thanks in advance you guys, and yall have some SICK e30 on here!

black on tan. maybe the charcoal gray with black int
    sigpic
    93 325i 120k
    mods: straight pipe,eibach sport springs,style 54s,kamotors carbonfiber cai,
    future mods: chip, m3 cams, headers, turbo

Comment

Charcoal with red. All day long!

COTM

Comment

You have some nice choices. At the end of the day its gonna be you smiling every time you sit behind the steering wheel. I do like the jet black with the wine color interior.
        sigpic

Comment

If you go 5 spoke, borbet type a's!

Comment

Working...
          X