Anyone know anything about B&G springs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about B&G springs.

Pretty much as the title says Came across these looking for spring options. I know they are from europe and many have not heard of them.

Thanks-Evan 8)

I have them, the drop is a nice height but they are a little soft for my liking. I would give them a chance if i were you though. I have had them for about a year now and I am pleased overall.

Comment

I'd agree with them being soft, but not too soft. They were much stiffer than the Tokico's I had, but no where near as stiff as my Eibachs. Nice drop also. Given how inexpensive you can find them (I got mine for $189), its a good value.
      Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

What's the overall drop with these springs?

Comment

They have a couple options if I recall correctly. One was about 1.2 front/1.6 rear. Another was closer to 2".
          Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Re: Anyone know anything about B&G springs.

Originally posted by NCm42
            Pretty much as the title says Came across these looking for spring options. I know they are from europe and many have not heard of them.

Thanks-Evan 8)
            I don't think they are from Europe...their contact info is for San Diego the best city in the states. :)

Eitherway, I have never heard anything good about B&G except they make the best sagging springs available.

Comment

i too was planning on picking up a set of their 2.4 inch drop "autobahn series springs"
              FOKAI DA'MA'SHI'I ENSANE GRAPPING INT.

Comment

Trent is right about the sagging, but it isnt rediculously bad. Not nearly as bad as the h and r sports my friend had. I don't care how good of a reputation h and r has, those springs were shit. I want to get some new springs soon but these did me well for the time I had them. Also it says on the box that they are from The Netherlands I believe.

Comment

Re: Anyone know anything about B&G springs.

Originally posted by NCm42

Thanks-Evan 8)
                  They feel like stock springs that have been cut. If all you want is looks instead of performance, then I suppose they aren't so bad. Otherwise, I'd spend an additional $50 or so for some quality springs.

Fred

'86 325 2.8i stroker - Arctic Blue
                  '11 328i Sports Wagon - LeMans Blue
                  Strictly Eta

Comment

boing...boing...boing...boing... You don't drive an '84 Civic, I laugh at people who bounce down the road.
                    -Ted

Comment

Well now i know im not going to get these. I heard the drop is nice but wanted to know more about stiffness etc. Looks like im goin back to IE or H&R or Eibach.

Thhanks guys-Evan 8)

Comment

Working...
                      X