M10 car for $110,000.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
    That's in the eye/opinion of the purchaser. Personally, I'd rather the car come with new everything (paint included) for that money. I never understood why original cars were worth more than restored to original cars. It's a market determined thing... *shrug*
    For the same reason that you don't want a Monet that's been repainted.
    Current: Brilliantrot '91 318is M20B25
    Former: '88 M3 3.2L, '91 318is 2.0L, '90 318i, '85 325e 2.8L, '84 318i 2.0L, '84 318i, '90 325is
    wamchenry@gmail.com
    insta: @simple_machines

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Mc View Post
      Unless it started rusting.... to each their own.

This car was done beautifully, and that's reflected in the price. Just the pump and turbo are upwards of 10k ( http://www.alpinabmw2002.com/2013/02...-pump-kkk.html ).
      ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Of course, simply my opinion. The car is stunning and I don't think $110k is outlandish, just highish.
        Current: Brilliantrot '91 318is M20B25
        Former: '88 M3 3.2L, '91 318is 2.0L, '90 318i, '85 325e 2.8L, '84 318i 2.0L, '84 318i, '90 325is
        wamchenry@gmail.com
        insta: @simple_machines

Comment

O>M>G>!!! this car is teh sex!! if i had the bones, i'd pay it.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Mc View Post
            Apples to oranges, but I see where you are coming from. Again, this is a market determined issue... I just fall on the side that is not as popular right now. I'm cool with that.

I am not a huge 2002 fan, but I would definitely love to be seen in this car. Can't say as I will ever own anything this collectible though just for the simple fact I would want to drive it... at least on the weekends. That car deserves to only do shows and press.
            "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
            -----------------------------------------
            91 318is Turbo Sold
            87 325 Daily driver Sold
            06 4.8is X5
            06 Mtec X3
            05 4.4i X5 Sold
            92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
            90 325i Sold
            97 328is Sold
            01 323ci Sold
            92 325i Sold
            83 528e Totaled
            98 328i Sold
            93 325i Sold

Comment

Wow, that's an incredible car.
              88 325is - S52 powered

Originally posted by King Arthur
              We'll not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit's dynamite!

Comment

Is this really Alvin's old car? Word on the street is that he took his 2002 and e9 where he moved to. Plus didnt his have drilled spotlights on the bumper and sits on rs?

Comment

Guess it sold... That was fast.

Comment

I'd rather have a car that's restored to original condition than a car that's just been sitting for decades with all original parts. The one with original parts and paint is going to be in worse condition and take even more money to get it looking and running great again.
                    The buyers determine the price and it looks like from the ebay ad that this one is highly desirable to say the least.
                    Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

i wonder if i could get away with probation on a first offence auto theft charge??????????:)
                      sigpic

Comment

i have the same floor mats in my e30 except little red dots on them and im missing the rears :/
                        Gangster rap coincidentally happened to make me do "it"

Comment

I am sorry, seems fucking fishy. It was at "Worth ever cent...... 18 bids up to $95,500" before.... lul

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

1974 BMW 2002 2002 TURBO

ULTRA RARE 1974 BMW 2002 TURBO POLARIS SILVER RESTORED 1 OF 1672 MADE CALIF CAR

Item Location:San Francisco, CA, United States

Ended:Feb 19, 201313:12:43 PST

Bid history: 0 bids

Starting bid:US $2,002.00

Reserve pricenot met

Price:US $110,000.00
                          Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Working...
                          X