No announcement yet.

I know I'm crazy, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about the double post, but I got an email back from the guy. He's already moved back to Scotland after being here for work, but the thing is it's in the custody of some place called Anglo Pacific transport agency which is some shipping company? I think. Anyone else dealt with a car being held by one of these types of companies?

Comment

Sounds like a scam now.
      I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

It was on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1992-BMW-...d=454457554167 - Sold for 10k AU on Feb 7th.

Again on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1992-BMW-...#ht_500wt_1182 - Sold for 7.5k AU on Feb 22nd

Currently on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/1992-BMW-...#ht_500wt_1156 - At 8.5k AU 6 days left

HERE I HAVE A RARE 1992 BMW E30 325I CONVERTABLE ONE OF THE LAST ONES MADE YOU COULD ONLY PURCHASE THESE CONVERTABLES UP TO 1990 HERE IN AUSTRALIA DIAMOND BLACK IN COLOUR IT WAS A PERSONAL IMPORT FROM A GENTLEMAN FROM VICTORIA HE BROUGHT IT OVER I THINK FROM HONG KONG OR JAPAN. I PURCHASED IT FROM A GUY AT WORK FOR MY DAUGHTER A FEW YEARS AGO NOW SHE IS UP DATING TO A NEW CAR SINCE I HAVE OWNED IT I HAD A NEW TIMING BELT NEW HEAD AND GASKET REPLACED ALSO CAR WAS PAINT RESPRAYED,NEW GOOD QUALITY BLACK LEATHER FRONT AND BACK SEATS,NEW SOFT TOP ,NEW MUFFLER, NEW BAER RADIATOR. ALWAYS TAKEN CARE OF, HOW EVER SOFT TOP ONLY WORKS MANUALY BUT CAN BE FIXED TO OPERATE AUTOMATICALY MOTOR WORKS FINE ALSO REGO JUST RAN OUT (I HAVE ADJUSTED ASKING PRICE TO CONPENSATE FOR THAT) .IT ALSO HAS 15INCH FACTORY BBS RIMS WHICH ARE ALSO RARE MOST OF THEM CAME OUT WITH 14,S. THE ENGINE RUNS LIKE A DREAM VERY SMOOTH AND SOUNDS GREAT ALL UP ITS A VERY BEAUTIFUL CAR ANY ENQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT BILL ON 0415155937 GRAB A BARGAIN GOODLUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING.
        I thought JAPAN E30's were LHD. Sounds fishy to me even for eBay.
        Last edited by nebulous123; 02-27-2013, 12:51 PM.
        '84 325e - "Elizabeth"
        '87 325e (SHELL) - "Sleeping Beauty" - COMPLETE PROJECT PART-OUT - S54, 5-LUG, and MORE

sigpic

Comment

lol @ scam
          bummer, glad ya didn't get into it though

Comment

Scam for sure. I bet there weren't any pics of the license plate(s).
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Wow dudes that's crazy!
              Yeah I should have known from the beginning that shit like this isn't real, but I got excited for a second.
              Got a good amount of bids that second time funnily. Weird.
              Anyway yeah, I'm going to keep emailing him back, see if I can have a little fun.

Comment

Working...
              X