1500.00 almost m3 for sale on craigs.
Collapse
X
-
I got my 89 zinno in good stock driving condition for $1,500 with a clean title! This guy is smoking some weird shit!Leave a comment:
-
-
I mentioned my local rate for a complete car. Other areas are different. I get 400 for a complete pos.Leave a comment:
-
How do you convert to an m3?
Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2Leave a comment:
-
I heard ebay pedals add hp
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2Leave a comment:
-
last time i checked, a complete e30 weighs about 2800 lbs. and steel was 165.00 a ton. i know the rate may be higher or lower, but that is no where near 400.00. closer to half that i would say. i have never sold a cat to a recycler, but even if they do pay 100.00 so be it.
not including the price of parts to be harvested from the car (manual trans for example), you would be lucky to get 350 out of the car at the scrap yard. since my time and efforts have value, there needs to be some margin in there to accomplish the effort. not to mention the cost of hooking the trailer up to my truck, cost of gas to drive down to get it, etc....Leave a comment:
-
Catalytic converter is worth 100 as scrap, car is worth 400 as scrap. So as a crusher car it's worth 500 every day for the steel and aluminium in it.Leave a comment:
-
I'd make him push it onto my trailer if he wanted me to haul it away. Thats about what its worth.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: