1500.00 almost m3 for sale on craigs.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    Originally posted by RondoAcapriccio

    Pimpin'


    Originally posted by bimmer630

    I enjoy things that's fully


    Originally posted by bmwextremeguy
    I found a free 1998 m3 on craigslist! Not mine or associated thought be good for good shits and giggles,
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sdo/968512408.html

    Fraud! it obviously missing the front passenger seat, engine and front fenders so it won't just "buff out", other than that it's pretty clean, I recall someone getting a free E30 M3 on here a few weeks ago so this might be legit except for the aforementioned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Timmyboy
    replied
    at least it was done fully!

    Leave a comment:


  • bimmer630
    replied
    This one is done "fully" to M3 !

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwextremeguy
    replied
    I found a free 1998 m3 on craigslist! Not mine or associated thought be good for good shits and giggles,

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    PROFESSORIALLY replaced the starter on the second one!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Since the engine has been intaked, does the mean its also been exhausted?

    Leave a comment:


  • dougie30
    replied
    Originally posted by slaterd
    "The engine has been intaked"........duh fuq does that mean?????
    Made me lol

    Leave a comment:


  • RondoAcapriccio
    replied
    because space ship


    Leave a comment:


  • RagtopE30
    replied
    I wonder how one goes about upgrading the crankshaft? Titanium? Or Maybe Forged Platinum M-series Uber light weight?

    Leave a comment:


  • Xat1cZ
    replied
    I'm pretty sure that he means "intaker"

    Leave a comment:


  • The München Monster
    replied
    Is it "Intaked" or "In....took"?

    Leave a comment:


  • navytapaul
    replied
    That is a true statement

    Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

    Leave a comment:


  • Fleksta
    replied
    Originally posted by navytapaul
    How do you convert to an m3?
    Apparently you scour the ebay accessories section for anything that has M3 in the title or description.

    Leave a comment:


  • flyboyx
    replied
    Duh! Especially the"m" badge he has on the trunk. of course, 4 door m3 door panels are always a nice touch too.
    Last edited by flyboyx; 03-05-2013, 05:48 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    if you put an M on your parts it automatically becomes a real M, don't you know that?

    Leave a comment:

Working...