No announcement yet.

*official Calender Submission* FINAL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most are crappy pictures for a calender.

Aaron
    2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Antrieb, welcome to r3vlimited.

Comment

I mean hell, lets see what we have here.

4144ka-R1-020-8A (Red E30) = Very nice car, should be on the calender
        46892532-L (white E30) = Stock E30, horrid picture, not clean enough to be on the calender.
        6.jpg = (Red E30) = Missing highbeams, not my kinda thing, so I don't care for it.
        happysauce.jpg (White IX) = Kinda cool, but something about it does not look right
        IMG_0993.sized.jpg (White Cabrio) = Awesome backdrop, stock car..pass
        LachssliberD.jpg (Silver 4Door) = Stock rims, looks stock minus suspension/body kit parts, camera too close to car, not utilizing backdrop
        musumside2qs.jpg (black e30) = Hate the kit, car too high, great backdrop though
        92.jpg = (Blue Cabrio) = Nice clean stock car, but once again pretty stock
        cal1_.jpg (Black Coupe) = Missing headlight, decent backdrop, cars missing headlights look horrid and ruins the front of the car.
        51047294-M.jpg (White CF Hood E30) = Don't dig the rims, but overall a decent picture.
        lonely.jpg (silver s50 e30) = I will never say bad thing about Ryan's car, fucking awesome
        oktopost1.jpg (White S50 E30) once again, will never say a bad thing about that car.

My

If I am looking at a calender, I want clean modded cars (not rice) and kickass photography.

Comment

Not to brag, but I swear, I don't see how some of those made it and mine didn't. Background maybe? http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...=463148&page=4

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

I still can't get over how badly your IX needs to have the lip not be black and then white lip thing anymore it is frustrating. 'is' Lip/ paint or take one off shit!

Ryan nice KU repin' shot there buddy, car is sick, could be a crop to blow up the car a little, but that is for the artist (one who took the shot to decide).
            E30 325ix 62k

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells
              Not to brag, but I swear, I don't see how some of those made it and mine didn't. Background maybe? http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...=463148&page=4

I would be very happy to have your car on a calender hanging on my wall

Comment

WORST CALENDAR EVER!!

oh yeah i typed in caps damnit

only 4 pics are calendar worthy.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

e30's are the best. 'Cept crappy ones. So who is makin the r3v calendar? We can call it, "Community".

Will
                  RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                  Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                  DaveCN = Old Man
                  My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                  If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Originally posted by Antrieb
                    I'm such a flaming homo
                    Yeah, thats pretty obvious sailor boy.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
                      Yeah, thats pretty obvious sailor boy.
                      come on jordo no need to bring in the military, he can be gay well on his own.
                      HDE30 <3

Comment

This will be the cover of the calendar.

Will
                        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
                        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
                        DaveCN = Old Man
                        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
                        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

That "white" cabrio looks like its got camo slapped on. I mean, look how well it blends into the background. Seeing it once was enough for me, let alone a month.

Comment

There are just so many great looking E30s HERE and I've seen many many many very great shots as well. I think you're right James, we should do our own. There are also some very high quality E30s over at e30tech I have saved pics of. It may be too late for this year, but in the meantime we could start a car of the month.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

None of TJ's pics made the calendar.

Blasphemy. Pure blasphemy.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
                                This will be the cover of the calendar.

Will
                                :lol :rofl
                                Toyota Pickup

Comment

Working...
                                X