Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has got to be a court case on this somewhere. Here you can look that shit up online for the local courts. Pending and past cases.

Or a newspaper article. I mean really, a car hits a house, there's always something. Usually they even print an address, if not at least a street name, etc.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
      There has got to be a court case on this somewhere. Here you can look that shit up online.

Or a newspaper article. I mean really, a car hits a house, there's always something. Usually they even print an address, if not at least a street name, etc.
      Unless we have a plate number, plus DL number, plus a case number, we cannot access the police report. There is no news coverage on any crash into a house in the area yet.

Comment

Originally posted by slammin.e28 View Post
        There has got to be a court case on this somewhere. Here you can look that shit up online for the local courts. Pending and past cases.

I've been trying. Admittedly, I suck at google searches.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Yeah, been looking for that, can't find anything in Lithonia, Conyers, or Rockdale Cty. None of those have online police reports, either. Only a few places in Georgia have them online where they can be searched.
          1991 318i SOLD
          2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Unless he wasn't near any of those places, of course...
            1991 318i SOLD
            2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

I posted a google maps link to an area with many speed bumps, couple pages back.
              Can't find rock though and Gmaps is outdated.

Comment

Has anyone messaged OP on okcupid?
                1991 318i SOLD
                2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Yeah ive been searching all day, found alot of people that hit houses in that area but none in a bmw.

I did however find an article about a severely autistic guy who has gone missing in the conyers area.

Maybe thats op?

Comment

Yeah, I saw that one too. Probably related.
                    1991 318i SOLD
                    2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

he added my son and they were talking i felt very sorry for the young guy he said that he hate this forum and wish he never posted what happen.. He said all he wanted to do is share with the community of r3v and that its going way to far.. i feel bad i shoulda never took apart of this but it was interesting how you guys were trying to find the houses lol

Comment

Originally posted by CassandraM3 View Post
                        he added my son and they were talking i felt very sorry for the young guy he said that he hate this forum and wish he never posted what happen.. He said all he wanted to do is share with the community of r3v and that its going way to far.. i feel bad i shoulda never took apart of this but it was interesting how you guys were trying to find the houses lol

Hmmmm Are you op?

Lol this would be the type of thing you just keep to yourself and not share with the community.

Comment

We just wanna be friends.
                          1991 318i SOLD
                          2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by CassandraM3 View Post
                            Take part in what? OP hit a house with an e30 and we want more details!

Comment

sub'd for obvious reasons.

2012 MCSCC/NSSCC CP class champ
                              HSAX Instructor

Comment

It either makes you or breaks you. R3v has broken me before. Fuck r3v!
                                lol but seriously, you all should do detective work...

Comment

Working...
                                X