Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread needs to be locked before it gets out of hand. Its like a house party. The party gets to epic level, everyone is having the best time of their lives and it just cant get better. Then you realize no one has locked the door or is watching it. Next thing you know there are people you, or anyone ells at the party has ever met in your house. Electronics go missing, and shit starts getting broken. Party goes from super epic to super suck balls in no time at all.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
      This thread needs to be locked before it gets out of hand. Its like a house party. The party gets to epic level, everyone is having the best time of their lives and it just cant get better. Then you realize no one has locked the door or is watching it. Next thing you know there are people you, or anyone ells at the party has ever met in your house. Electronics go missing, and shit starts getting broken. Party goes from super epic to super suck balls in no time at all.
      Party pooper!

Comment

I literally came from halfway across the interweb to register a new account just so I could post here.

That's how epic this thread is.

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
          Party pooper!
          We will see. I could also be that friend who anoys you because I said I told you so and was right all along. I hope I wont be though because I do love all these shenanigans ;)
          sigpic
          "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
            I feel like we're in a highschool party now, and OP is the piss drunk one throwing up in the corner.
            87 ETA | Hibernating

Comment

As fun as this thread is... We MAY have gone over the top with the pizza thing; shirt was probably a neutral respect, but pizza was pretty weird. I think people just got caught up in the moment, so I kinda agree with German: the only people posting are new people (which is okay). The OGs have had their laugh and fun, so it's all in a slow decline at thi point

Comment

Originally posted by e30Villain View Post
                I feel like we're in a highschool party now, and OP is the piss drunk one throwing up in the corner.
                Nah, OP threw the party and left the living room window open for everyone to come inside.

Seriously though, this should be locked.
                Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
                A Topless Memorandum

Comment

R3v is getting soft...
                  For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                  Originally posted by mbonanni
                  I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                    R3v is getting soft...
                    Nope, I still have an erection.

Wait what
                    world renown Harry Potter expert
                    sigpic

Comment

Let nature takes its course, eventually the thread will die. Until 2 years from now when some noob posts about how awesome it is.
                      I have friends who are EOD bro.

That's awesome. I have friends who make coffee for a living, but you don't see me rocking out a bunch of lattes

Comment

OP needs to start a build thread for the repair of the Bay Window Brawler.

Being as he is a superstar now and all.
                        Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                        The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Might be prudent of the mods to remove the addresses and personal information, though.
                          1991 318i SOLD
                          2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                            R3v is getting soft...
                            Originally posted by unevolved View Post
                            Might be prudent of the mods to remove the addresses and personal information, though.
                            See?????
                            For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                            Originally posted by mbonanni
                            I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

YES;

The personal information is a bit much; we don't want a random lurker catching people in the crossfire. What has been done is done, the addresses and information should now be removed
                              We've had our fun, now let's stop before someone gets hurt

Comment

Yeah, don't want some weirdo sending them a pizza or something.
                                1991 318i SOLD
                                2003 325i SOLD

Racecars and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X