Fuckers Broke My Fog Lights Off Of My Car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuckers Broke My Fog Lights Off Of My Car

Some fuck heads purposefully broke the fog lights off of my car ether last night or the night before. Didnt look at my car Monday, and didnt see the damage until I left for school this morning. I am SOOOOOOOO pissed off right now.
    I live in a dead end street in a very small town, so it must have been some one (some ones kids) that live very close to me. I really wish I saw them do it. All I know is some kids being loud in front of my house woke me up Sunday night, but I was to tired to get out of bed and check out what was happening. That wont happen again. I really wish I saw them do it.
    I cant really file a police report or anything I dont think, because I do not know exactly what night it happened, and I didnt see anyone do it.
    FUCK PEOPLE LIKE THIS!

And no I didnt do it my self. I wasnt trina drift or anything.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

File a report anyway. To the best of your knowledge it was last night.
    sigpic

Comment

Fucking speedbumps man.
      Originally posted by TSI
      ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
      OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by lolcantturn View Post
        Fucking speedbumps man.
        except these are hella mounts on top of the bumper not the bottom...
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Sorry to hear this. I hope that these assholes die somewhere.
          » PARTS FOR SALE
          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
            Sorry to hear this. I hope that these assholes die somewhere.
            That might be a biiiit extreme.
            Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

That's bullshit!

Did they take the fogs or did they leave them?
              sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Broke them off an took them. Walked up an down my street to see if try tossed them aside some where. No luck. Even if I did get them back they are broken.
                These were top mounted so there is no way it was a speed bump.
                Filed a report. At least it's a paper trail encase this gets bigger.
                Must have been some one I have seen before. I'm going to be looking for them now.
                sigpic
                "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  except these are hella mounts on top of the bumper not the bottom...
                  Originally posted by TSI
                  ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                  OEM+

Comment

Prolly happened 'cause you're a douchebag BMW driver.

But seriously, this kind of shit reaffirms my hate of people.

Comment

I thought that maybe if they left them you could get a print, blood, or semen sample...
                      sigpic

Buy and sell your E30s and E30 parts on E30 Marketplace!

Comment

Originally posted by Fourbanger View Post
                        Prolly happened 'cause you're a douchebag BMW driver.

But seriously, this kind of shit reaffirms my hate of people.
                        I know what your saying, but I actually go out of my way to give other people the right of way. Plus my BMW is WAY far away from being flashy in any way. Faded dirty silver grey with bottle caps. Hasn't been washed in 7 1/2 months.

Originally posted by defaultName View Post
                        I thought that maybe if they left them you could get a print, blood, or semen sample...
                        Hahahaha CSI
                        sigpic

Comment

Fuck that shit. I have my lights mounted the same way. I really hope that was a one time deal.
                          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Where can I get two of these? Any R3V guys sell these?
                            sigpic

Comment

This is why I always jump up and take a look whenever I hear excess noise outside my window!
                              ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Working...
                              X