Fast and Furious 6 cars.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cephas
    replied
    They would probably just wreck whatever e30 they picked for the movie. So I vote no.

    Leave a comment:


  • als88
    replied
    Fast and furious 7 Trailer

    Leave a comment:


  • blueapplesoda
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    ^ this has already happened.............................
    I'm with ^

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    Originally posted by mikeedler
    ^ this has already happened.............................
    wouldn't help matters

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken
    you don't want old bmws in a fast and furious movie, stupid honda kids would start buying them and ruin them, the e30 community would go to shit, and there would be alot more thefts as well
    ^ this has already happened.............................

    Leave a comment:


  • Herr Faust Schinken
    replied
    you don't want old bmws in a fast and furious movie, stupid honda kids would start buying them and ruin them, the e30 community would go to shit, and there would be alot more thefts as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Killacortes
    replied
    I would hate to see an e30 in a fast and furious movie. If all those people saw it and realize how cheap they are e30s will be so much harder to find.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cinnabar325is
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonC
    I thought Jensons had 440 Chryslers in them?
    Yes, originally Interceptors either came with a 383 or 440 Chrysler.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    ^Everything in F&tF franchise has an LSx in it.
    So they all sound like a kitten purring when they rev them up :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    ^Everything in F&tF franchise has an LSx in it. It's like the plug and play swap of the new millennium.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Originally posted by pandaboo911
    i like how they called the Jensen Interceptor "american muscle"
    granted it did probably have a corvette v8, it's still a british car
    I thought Jensons had 440 Chryslers in them?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nub1
    replied
    Originally posted by lambo
    I was mad that they said the BMW's they were driving in the beginning, which looked like E60 M5's to me, had twin turbo V8's...
    noticed that too..when the rock said that.. my instant reaction in the movie theatre was something along the lines of..

    Leave a comment:


  • ohthejosh
    replied
    no i do not want an e30 in the FF series. The damn prices of e30 to damn high.

    Leave a comment:


  • lambo
    replied
    I was mad that they said the BMW's they were driving in the beginning, which looked like E60 M5's to me, had twin turbo V8's...

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Originally posted by ak-
    I feel as though that would be a direct insult to my car if so.

    Leave a comment:

Working...