new to the forum. new e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to the forum. new e30

hey everyone. new to the forum. i recently purchased a 1990 325i 2 door. it has 190k on it. recently installed billstein sport shocks with eibach springs. it has a bav auto chip and a 4.10 diff. its burgundrot metallic. the paint on the trunk lid is peeling. theres a rust bubble developing on the drivers side rear wheel well. it came with a full set of bottlecaps. full set of some o.z. rims with summer tires and a full set of steel winter rims. i have a full binder of maintence records and everything that has come up was adressed accordingly. i feel i got an amazing deal on the car and would like to know others opinions. i paid 1500$. it has an oe replement muffler on it and thats going to be the first the to go.any recomendations on a inexspensive exaust set up. i like a loud exhaust so im open to anything. i will upload pictures soon

Hi there, welcome to R3V.

Congrats on the E30. Burgundrot is a gorgeous color, hope you get it all pretty.

As far as exhaust, you want to do it cheap with a custom job or high-dollar like a Remus or B&B?

Welcome!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

the paint is in fairly decent condition. as far as the exhaust goes im looking to keep it fairly low cost. pretty much want a bolt on cat back with a good note. the longevity of the exhaust will be the least of my concerns. this is not a dd and will not be driven in the winter

Comment

Working...
      X