What do you guys think of this car?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PRF3CT
    replied
    I'm trying to get that link to work, but can't here at work. Can you guys try getting that link to work. I'm sure it might just be a small typo somewhere. Seller is taking forever to respond back.

    Leave a comment:


  • shameson
    replied
    I find odd that people don't disclose it has a salvage tittle in the ad

    Leave a comment:


  • SmokeE30
    replied
    Originally posted by PRF3CT
    Does that link I posted for the car work? It's supposed to have the vin. Can someone post it please?
    Link don't work for me

    Leave a comment:


  • PRF3CT
    replied
    Does that link I posted for the car work? It's supposed to have the vin. Can someone post it please?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Car in OP is a slicktop?

    Unless my eyes deceive me, it almost looks like there is an outline of a sunroof in the 1st two pics.

    Originally posted by PRF3CT
    It also seems trying to find an e30 in texas in this shape is damn near impossible or the seller want's 7-12k.....

    I've also found this auto E36 m3 for $3200 http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/cto/3849287813.html
    I wouldn't touch it. Auto, some kid did some shit to it (painted the hood, and that intake BS), Viper, windows and SR don't work, and those wheels are awful?

    Pass.

    Leave a comment:


  • PRF3CT
    replied
    It also seems trying to find an e30 in texas in this shape is damn near impossible or the seller wants 7-12k.....

    I've also found this auto E36 m3 for $3200 http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/cto/3849287813.html
    Last edited by PRF3CT; 06-19-2013, 09:12 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PRF3CT
    replied
    I think you have to take off the S on the website http to get it to work?

    Leave a comment:


  • PRF3CT
    replied
    I can't see what the vin is, do you guys mind looking it up? The seller gave me a website, but I can't see any of the pictures. so please post them here. I'm at work and the site is blocked for being an auction site.

    Find salvaged & wrecked vehicles for sale at IAAI! Explore a variety repairable & used vehicles for projects, rebuilds, or parts. Bid today!

    Leave a comment:


  • DIIRTY-30
    replied
    I love when people say it has so and so miles on it; but in person the OD doesn't work and they guesstimate. I'd only believe it when I see it along with running the vin. It's a salvage title and regardless of why, that's asking too much. If you plan to keep this car for the rest of your life and it has no accidents... Sure why not. If you have to sell it later on good luck getting your money back unless you part out (big maybe).

    Leave a comment:


  • MPLFoster
    replied
    Those seats look like they're out of a Honda Prelude...

    Leave a comment:


  • oliver.r
    replied
    I would never buy a salvaged car, not worth it

    Leave a comment:


  • mcr_driver
    replied
    ask for a vin# and we'll see what it really is :rofl:

    Leave a comment:


  • TimKninja
    replied
    Originally posted by PRF3CT
    http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/3878681588.html


    I talked down the price to 3100, but he wouldn't budge. It's a slicktop 325i, but it has a salvage title.
    Looks nice . Not a slick top if its a 325is unless its had it filled in or was a 318is and had an m20 swapped in.

    Leave a comment:


  • robo_trigger
    replied
    low milage for an m20, but the interior is a little thrashed. id say its an okay price. Any idea why the salvage title?

    Leave a comment:


  • PRF3CT
    started a topic What do you guys think of this car?

    What do you guys think of this car?




    I talked down the price to 3100, but he wouldn't budge. It's a slicktop 325i, but it has a salvage title.
Working...