Atlanta GA people HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlanta GA people HELP!!!!

So i was on my way to ATL to visit my girlfriend when my throttle cable broke. Is there anyone in the Atlanta area with a parts car that I could pay to install it tomorrow on Sunday? It's for an M20. I have to be at work on Monday in Chattanooga. It's in Marietta right now, if that makes a difference. Thanks,
    Matt

You can reach me on my cell at 423-505-8805 or 404-805-5569

EDIT: Does anyone know Russell's(hella 325) phone #? I had it in my old phone that I lost. I'm pretty sure that he has plenty of parts cars.
    Last edited by Matt86es; 02-04-2006, 06:33 PM.

Hi Matt, check out www.pullapart.com They have 2 yards in Atlanta one off 285 and one down by the airport. I'm sure they'd have a cable. If I didn't have a ton off stuff to do I'd drive down there, another quick fix option is to stop by a hardware store and pick up some steel picture frame wire, and use it to connect to the rubber grommet on your throttle cable, and then run it threw the cable housing up to the throttle body.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Thanks, Ely. Hopefully I won't have to do that, but according to their website they have several E30's. I'm just not sure if they have m10's of M20's.

Comment

Both the yards have many ETA motors. You'll find something you need at one of them I'm sure.
        The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

ya they always have a mix, remeber m10's only went up to 85 so if it's and 86 to 89 it will be an m20.

Comment

Originally posted by rs4pro3
            ya they always have a mix, remeber m10's only went up to 85 so if it's and 86 to 89 it will be an m20.
            Even the one south of the airport has a couple of M42s.
            The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

Those are still there? They had 2 the last time I was down that way.

Comment

Found part at yard & I swirched it out today. Thanks, Ely & hamann318is

Comment

Working...
                X