i heard of an e30 m3 for $350

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i heard of an e30 m3 for $350

my buddy and i have been scouting for an e30m3 for years now, due to the fact that the town we live in is small and cheap, haha. he told me a friend of his found an e30 m3 for 800, but the guy that found it had no money to buy it. i thought okay, lets ask that guy for the address so we can get it..... the bastard says that he was out of town, and blah blah, basically didn't want to let us know where. Just two days ago i was hanging out with some friends that are into e30s and it so magically happens that one of the guys mechanics was there. the mechanic said to me that he worked for the city and usually went to every house to check light poles and shit like that. it ends up being the guy who REALLY found the car while on duty, and the owner of the car wants 350 bucks for it. the poor e30 is parked under 5 feet of overgrown grass. AND he told me that he didn't know if to buy it, for the fact that he had no time to work on it. he didn't tell me whereeeeee this car is and i just end up thinking that he is holding it for his buddy. fuuuuuck i really want to get my hands on this but these guys are being pussies and at the end of the day, i know that these fuckers are not even going to take care of the car. they are a bunch of rattle can rice boys that will destroy this car. whattttttt do i dooooo. it stresses the hell out of me since i knew of the existence of this car and i can't find it.

so yeah

if i find this,

i will post pics, so dooooont ask for fucking pics:hitler:

Behind a bakery?
    sigpic

Comment

scour the town and look for all the tall grass!!!

Comment

If its parked in tall grass, find the real shitty houses in town. Unless your whole town is a shit hole. Does this rattle can ricer even know what a real M3 is? Its probably an eta with an M badge

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.j View Post
          Behind a bakery?

:hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by ANDRÜ View Post
            If its parked in tall grass, find the real shitty houses in town. Unless your whole town is a shit hole. Does this rattle can ricer even know what a real M3 is? Its probably an eta with an M badge
            haha its not entirely a shit hole but since in some areas its mostly 1-5 acre lots some of them are tall as fuck. plus, it will take some time.

Comment

M318i
              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
              1974 2002tii / stock
              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA
                Put up the cities name that its in and I bet within 24 hours R3v will have every location that has tall grass posted up....

Feedback!
                Custom Cup Holder Consoles!
                Calypso Story--S50/Shaved and Tucked Bay

Comment

I'm willing to bet it's an elusive M325e.

Remember kids, Pokemon appear in the tall grass and you must damage them before you catch them.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Guessing its a Honda Accord with M Badges, do tell if behind bakery. Unless this is another bakery thread, in for pics.

Comment

Don't be a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles,

Either bug the shit out of the guy about its whereabouts, or scour your city for it.

Perhaps if you ask the mech. guy the right questions he may inadvertantly reveal it's location by giving away details.
                      sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                      1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                      1991 318is - Sold
                      1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Fucking waffles
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by 88BlackS-ETA
                          Put up the cities name that its in and I bet within 24 hours R3v will have every location that has tall grass posted up....
                          Do it and buy the damn car already. If you are lucky, there might be a 20k miles 333i right next to that M3...

Also, in before cakery.

Comment

I just bought a m318i with mtech steering wheel and gearknob for $300....

It has a m badge on the back, therefore its an M3.
                            Pulling my hair out with all these friggin BMW's:
                            2000 M5 Winter beater
                            1984 318i Coupe 2.5 S14 going in the car below.
                            1988 M3 Lachssilber: I'm the second owner, currently recommissioning.

Comment

Ahh I love it. Found a 91 325is car that had an obnoxiously oversized ///M badge on the deck. No one else seemed to notice it was obviously plastic and from china while they talked about M3's
                              89' 325i- The daily
                              98' Cobra- BBS's, Slammed, Built

Comment

Working...
                              X