Just scored some Alpinas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
    You haven't looked too hard, just last year had a set of 16" genuine Alpina for sale at $k shipped to the US and couldn't get a hit on them. Ended up sending them to the US and putting them in storage.
    Link to r3v for sale thread?
    sigpic
    January 2012 COTM

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
      You haven't looked too hard, just last year had a set of 16" genuine Alpina for sale at $k shipped to the US and couldn't get a hit on them. Ended up sending them to the US and putting them in storage.
      Ok so put them up for sale at the same price on here.
      '88 e28 B9
      '74 e12 525

Comment

Offered them to a couple people looking for them. I live in Japan so it's not that easy. Find them from time to time here and just pass on them.
        Continuous For Sale Thread
        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by BuzzBomb View Post
          Show me. A complete set of either Softline with caps, rubbers and locks or classic open lugs with center caps, with tires, shipped to the US for 1K. It doesn't exist.
          here you go, watch these. I know there are no tires on this set, but yes, used tires would maybe add 150€ to the price. They come up all the time over here in Germany. And for 300 euros, it doesnt matter if they have a different part number, I'm sure they can be made to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
            here you go, watch these. I know there are no tires on this set, but yes, used tires would maybe add 150€ to the price. They come up all the time over here in Germany. And for 300 euros, it doesnt matter if they have a different part number, I'm sure they can be made to fit.

http://www.ebay.de/itm/4x-Original-A...item5404c7dfaa
            Those aren't e30 Alpinas. Seriously, I'm sure you could find a 10k e30 m3 if you look hard enough too.
            sigpic
            January 2012 COTM

Comment

Hi guys...

I mounted the wheels yesterday.. I took some pic (not the best) but just to give you an idea of how it looks..

I like my wheels a lot! I couldn't get rid of anyone..

e30 mtech2 cabrio bbs rs

E30 M3 RESCUED

Alpina C2 REP

instragram e30company

Comment

Beautiful cars! I think it would look better with the center painted black, even if you get centre caps it would be hidden.
                More pics of the m3?

Comment

Originally posted by tak7 View Post
                  Beautiful cars! I think it would look better with the center painted black, even if you get centre caps it would be hidden.
                  More pics of the m3?

Thanks man!

You can check my M3 thread for more pics here

e30 mtech2 cabrio bbs rs

E30 M3 RESCUED

Alpina C2 REP

instragram e30company

Comment

Wow, nice save on the m3, I envy your cars and seemingly quality work at dirt cheap prices.
                    /threadjack

Comment

Working...
                    X