2nd Gen Pathfinder's and QX4's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Victell View Post
    I have had two of the R50 generation pathfinders. 96 and 97. Engine's have ok power but are rock solid reliable.

Both Pathfinders have rust holes in the roof. If you find one you like, look it over carefully for rust. If rust starts, attack it immediately and stop it.
    Cool. I'm looking at the 2001.5 and up with the 240hp 3.5 V6. I think that will have more than enough power.

Comment

Originally posted by Polaris15 View Post
      I think that will have more than enough power.
      Ahem...I would consider the power "adequate" for the vehicle. You will not be hanging with 350z's and roasting burnouts. I'm sure you will or have driven a few to get a realistic idea of the horsepower. Compared to the VG33, yeah it's a huge improvement but don't expect racecar.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
        Ahem...I would consider the power "adequate" for the vehicle. You will not be hanging with 350z's and roasting burnouts. I'm sure you will or have driven a few to get a realistic idea of the horsepower. Compared to the VG33, yeah it's a huge improvement but don't expect racecar.
        All I want it to be able to do is pull a 16' boat or a 2-place covered snowmobile trailer. I'm thinking that with 50 more hp than my Jeep Grand Cherokee it will get the job done fine.

I have my bone stock m20 for when I want to feel raw power....

Comment

Working...
        X