thermo frigging time switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thermo frigging time switch

hey guys, simple question. My thermo-time switch is faulty causing excessively long crank time to start the car. Now ive ordered from id say... 6 or 7 different venders "including pelican parts" and each and every one hasnt been able to get the sensor or stock the sensor.

Can someone PLEASE tell me where i can find this over priced piece of junk?
    Originally posted by unloadedak
    It's brand new. I've gripped the shaft a couple times and that's about it.

or someone has a working one they want to part with maybe?

Comment

Bump, Maybe someone can just recommend some good online shops?

Comment

eEuroparts.com, ecstuning.com, fcpeuro.com, bavauto.com, tunermotorsport.com, bmaparts.com

Give those a try. I know some of them have them listed. They are all either located in the northeast or have warehouses that they will dropship from. Also keep in mind, bavauto and eEuroparts price match, so go and find it as cheap as you can on the internet, and when you order it over the phone(I always do that) give them the website where it is cheaper and they will match it. These are all my go to places to shop for BMW parts. The price difference between retailers can be shocking if you don't do yourself the service of checking them all. Those ones I listed, however, are pretty good(with the exception of bavauto and their high markups for crappy name brand parts they usually send out, but that is what price matching is for).

Report back. Let me know if you have any luck.
        Last edited by ZinnoBerrotEta; 02-21-2014, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Did you try Blunttech or Guten? Hell, you're in NJ, why not just cruise on up to Guten and get one?

For a '86 325e, but it's the same on about everything (M30B34 cars too) except 325i.
          Bosch# 0 280 130 214
          BMW # 13 62 1 274 630

NLA on World Pac and SSF.
          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X