No announcement yet.

Alot of newcomers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha, shut-up!...... but seriously, i have good amount of posts, and i am on the forum everyday, check out my post per day. it's not too shabby...

you're right though. chronologically, i am a noobie, but post-wise, i'm not that young....

I've been here enough to know the ropes and many of my posts are useful posts
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Noob 2!

If they are like me they find R3V a very helpful forum. There are a lot of under 25 folks here and a few old geezers like me - new to E30's. My wife calls me the world's oldest high school kid. I have been told that I am immature but I lack the experience to have an objective opinion. Too bad we can't all be newbies forever.

Comment

...what a post whore
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
        Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I guess I'd be considered a noob to this forum, but I don't think of myself as a noob to e30s... I got my first one back in '95... a 1985 320i. It was my first car; I remember I put a fully electric recaro in it, that belonged originally in an E-class LOL. Damn that seat was big! Had to remove the seatbelt completely to get the seat to fit hehehe. How stupid is that? (<-- rhetorical question)
          This is your M20 on steroids:

Comment

I'm very happy with all the new members coming. For the most part, most of them seem to be pretty valuable members, not many dipshits or shit-starters.

Comment

Why n00b?

Well, for me, lots of good tech shit, some nice flame wars (always worth a laugh), discount codes! Love the write-ups. FS is always interesing

Some people are just fun for entertainment value, no matter how long/many posts they have.

Lots of good sites on the net. And, just cause I haven't been on since BEN was on a dial-up with Win 3x, doesn't mean that I can't cover a lot of the old stuff and get some good ideas. Steve Geralomo (sp?), Gustave M., Jim C. (the posts from when he was just figuring out how to remap is good shit).

There is actually a history to be found, going back to 'fore that there innernet!

Had my 2 325's less than 2 month, in that time I have done a lot. Cause you guys showed me how, and answered some of MY stupid questions.

r3vlimited, I wish I could quit you!
              88 325is FOR SALE
              89 325i FOR SALE
              95 LR Disco
              98 Volvo V70XC -FS!
              25' of oil-stained driveway
              Travel Kit:
              M4, FS 92, Mk19, 998

Comment

Im one of those noowbies and only really signed up here as well as a couple of other BMW forums because the E30Zone has gone down for a bit.

It is a good site you lot have here though with a good mix of personalities and opinions which i`d say is a good thing,be a boring world if we were all the same !

Anyway i look forward to hanging round here more often and hopefully offer some constructive input now and again:)

94 316i Touring M52B28
                Made in Germany perfected in Britain!

Comment

Originally posted by eko
                  Im one of those noowbies and only really signed up here as well as a couple of other BMW forums because the E30Zone has gone down for a bit.

It is a good site you lot have here though with a good mix of personalities and opinions which i`d say is a good thing,be a boring world if we were all the same !

Anyway i look forward to hanging round here more often and hopefully offer some constructive input now and again:)
                  Well, we're glad to have you.

Comment

The recent explosion of e30 popularity and ownership may contribute the all the r3v n00bs. Myself included.:D

Comment

noob

I just came here after someone told me about it on another forum. Been posting on the BEN forum since about 2000? That has kinda died down since Ove, et al stopped posting. Been going to unofficialbmw since about 2001 and Roadfly since about 2001-2. Lots of great info out there! This site has it as well. A real active community - it needs to stay that way to sustain the e30's.

Comment

i joined pretty recently.. but I've been on every E30 forum from early 2002... when on bimmmerforums.com spiff had his '89 is, and made video of deloriant almost going off a cliff.... (anybody know of that?) I've been here and e30tech for the same age... but didn't have time to join/lazy...
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X