Finally Found Some MHW Smoked Tailights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Found Some MHW Smoked Tailights

For my 87 325i. I have been looking EVERYWHERE for someone who had a NEW set of these for sale in the US, and today i found them. I sent the money today, so i should have them within 2 weeks.

Now, i just have to find some Smoked Hella Smiley Ellipsoids....................

-gsbadbmr :D

Welcome to the club :up:

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

they do rule.

Now that I have setup an auxilary trunk light I am now going to look for the backing plates that hold the rear fog. If you wanna trade for my backing plates that have the clear part so the parking light shines through (the kit comes with one).
      Im now E30less.
      sigpic

Comment

Nice upgrade 8) I've been considering those myself. I def want the smoked hellas kinda sucks b/c I have ghost eyes on my US ellips but there is a gold 30 from e3s w/ smoked hellas and they are bad ass.

Comment

I ordered some from a shop in Edmonton called autobraun. 6 fucking months later still no product, and a bunch of promises from the guy that owns it. Never order anything from there, the guy is a dooshbag. I just spayed mine all red for the time being but man I wish those came, they look so good.

Comment

Working...
          X