No announcement yet.

Beware of Scammers in the WTB section. Just a warning. Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the same guy that tried to sell me mint condition sport seats. I think he used a different name, but the wording in the email is exactly the same. I also found the same images with a simple google search.
    Porsche 911

Comment

Originally posted by rav320uk View Post
      Can't trust newbies.
      NO

Can't trust scammers

Newbies are okay as long as they plan on sticking with the community. Lurker a are a step below them, but this guy is just a low life; only looking to profit off the community instead of trying to contribute by participation

Comment

Dear sir, I am prince of Uganda who has befallen trouble times. I am looking to sell my beloved M3. All I require is bank number and your social security number. I await your reply. God bless.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BacDoc View Post
          Dear sir, I am prince of Uganda who has befallen trouble times. I am looking to sell my beloved M3. All I require is bank number and your social security number. I await your reply. God bless.

Sent from my poophole using my toilet
          NO WAY!

You know Price Maljibhai too????

Comment

Makes us people that still use money orders / grams / western union look very bad.

Comment

Yea noobs are cool. Just have to be willing to prove yourself before the community accepts you. We've all been there at one point or another
              DENY IGNORANCE!
              Schwarz 325-totaled
              brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
              don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Working...
              X