Vent gauge + trade in program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vent gauge + trade in program

Has anyone seen that Podi has a trade in program that works with the Vent Gauge setup for out cars? Here is the link: http://www.podi.ca/tradeinprogram.aspx

It looks a lot more OEM than the delete panels or pillar ones. I am thinking about getting one so I can keep an eye on oil pressure and temp at the track. And I know a lot of members are in the same boat or have turbos and want to keep an eye on things. So I thought some of you might want to take advantage of the $50 savings towards a vent setup! Seems like a pretty good deal to me for someone wanting to switch.

Here is an example of one for those who haven't seen one yet.
    Last edited by DrJosh; 05-12-2014, 01:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

look up mchammered. he uses the forum.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yup, I have one on the way for the car I'm working on. Hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

I want one bad, but I lost my driver side vent to afr gauge....dont think I could lose the main one...I still have a/c and summer is kicking in
        1997 Artic Silver M3
        CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
          Yup, I have one on the way for the car I'm working on. Hopefully it's all it's cracked up to be.
          Nice! Post some pictures when you get it installed.

Originally posted by BMWManiac View Post
          I want one bad, but I lost my driver side vent to afr gauge....dont think I could lose the main one...I still have a/c and summer is kicking in
          I think it does AFR, you could always upgrade. And that way you get 4 gauges out of a single vent space than just one.
          Originally posted by Sonny
          I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it does, and I knew someone would mention that....must, resist!
            1997 Artic Silver M3
            CES GT4094r 651hp/615tq @ 24 psi

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
              Nice! Post some pictures when you get it installed.

I think it does AFR, you could always upgrade. And that way you get 4 gauges out of a single vent space than just one.
              Yes it does AFR. Bottom left gauge in that pic is the AFR.(it's my car that pic)
              I just have not hooked it up when I took the pic.
              Originally posted by codyep3
              I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
              2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
              1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
              1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
              2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
              2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
              2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
              2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
              2010 F650gs twin
              2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

I installed gauges where the storage area would be above the ash tray with a nice alcantara panel, we had a group buy a few months back and I think that's a pretty good area since you don't lose a vent. Maybe being in California I'm partial to having the vent and on a track car it wouldn't matter much. But it's honestly not hard to see the gauges down there at all after getting used to it.

Originally posted by blunttech
                Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

If anyone wants to make a crazy video to get a discount then jump on this trade in program! :p

My 1989 e30 s52 Touring... this is Betty

My 1989 325i vert (sold)...this is Nina

My 1991 M5 (sold)... this is Veronica

Photo comparison: OEM vs aftermarket windscreen for a convertible

Comment

Why type of video? The gauge was ordered a couple weeks ago but still hasn't showed up. Was supposed to ship without oil pressure sensor because it was not in stock or something but not here yet.

Comment

The gauges are hand made at our partner VEI SYstems and I had issues getting in touch with them as they were relocating to a new office.

I received some tracking numbers last Friday but your order was not on that list, I will be getting an update from them on Monday.

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammered View Post
                          The gauges are hand made at our partner VEI SYstems and I had issues getting in touch with them as they were relocating to a new office.

I received some tracking numbers last Friday but your order was not on that list, I will be getting an update from them on Monday.
                          Any updates? Never heard back Monday. Car is 100% minus this.

Comment

We have just sent out a bunch of tracking numbers so please let me know if you received one.

If you did not please let me know what your order number is so I can look it up.

Comment

The first video received from our Podi Trade in Program!

Not sure what to expect to see when we receive the box...

Comment

Working...
                              X