car with no title in Massachusetts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car with no title in Massachusetts

Anyone from mass know if it's worth getting a car with no title and doing a title search
    I've never had to do it so I'm not sure how much it is or how much of a pain in the ass it is
    Thanks!
    IG- nv_e30

I don't know about mass, but I live in wa and got a super cheap e30 with no title. I got it for parts and no one would take it away after I took the parts I needed. Cut it into pieces.. Still sitting in the corner of my backyard haha.

Comment

Call the DMV is the best thing to do. Wouldn't chance someones guess online as to what the process is. Could be east as submitting a form or could be much more complicated as hunting down the last registered owner for a bill of sale and some other crap.
      Swanny!
      SUCKERS.

Comment

Yea that doesn't help me I'm not trying to buy this to chop it into pieces
        IG- nv_e30

Comment

Originally posted by gotaloveRWD View Post
          Yea that doesn't help me I'm not trying to buy this to chop it into pieces
          Lazy.

Call the DMV.
          2011 1M Alpine white/black
          1996 Civic white/black
          1988 M3 lachs/black

Comment

+call dvm with vin, only way to get the facts. either way don't waste more than a few bills for worst case scenario. title complications suck, passed up a few cars with tons of rare parts, (hartge, alpina, mtech, zender, strokers ) for title issues. i wanted to strip and resell car lol.

Comment

Go on internet sites and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by StinkE30 View Post
                Go on internet sites and ask.

Comment

This isn't an internet site?
                  Have any of you called the rmv lately? Last time I did I was on hold for over 30 minutes thengot disconnected, called again waited another 45 to finally get a person
                  I've just been wondering while I'm at work so I was hoping someone had gone through this recently and could give me some advice
                  IG- nv_e30

Comment

Got what I need thanks
                    IG- nv_e30

Comment

Working...
                    X