If you could choose only five cars.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kevinl
    replied
    2015 gmc sierra duramax denali
    Ferrari f40
    Toyota landcruiser fzj80 with 6" lift and a turbo
    E39 M5
    E30 m3 with s54 swap

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Twin turbo Lamborghini Aventador
    The rarest hartge/alpina car ever
    1988 E30 m3
    2014 Chevy 2500 turbo diesel but with a lift kit aadn giant turbo
    1968 dodge dart with a big block turbo

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    If you could choose only five cars.

    1. My current e30 (91 318i)
    2. E9
    3. Bagged c10 pickup
    4. 70 Challenger
    5. 2002
    Last edited by dannyyisntt; 08-04-2014, 07:05 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    @thekrampus, That wasn't flaming. You will know it if you get flamed on r3v. That was like butterfly kisses...

    Leave a comment:


  • theKrampus
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    I don't think you understand how off roading works.
    Originally posted by Ether-D
    ^lol
    I certainly do. This is a thread for wishes isn't it? By "beat" I didn't mean in terms of speed. I know all about crawling and what not. I meant it to mean id be the first one to conquer the bluffs and surrounding areas where people haven't been yet.

    holy flame

    Leave a comment:


  • e30james325
    replied
    1. E30 325i (vert) or 325is
    2. W116 Mercedes Benz 450sel 6.9
    3. C3 Corvette Stingray 350cu. 350hp
    4. Lamborghini LP640
    5. Mercedes Benz G550

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    I probably couldn't even afford to maintain all of these if I lived with my parents.
    Quite frankly, I would probably end up riding a bike to work so that I do not put much wear and tear on the cars lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ether-D
    replied
    ^lol

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by theKrampus
    No lifted truck or jeep would beat me anywhere hahaha
    I don't think you understand how off roading works.
    Last edited by ST1G; 07-30-2014, 07:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • theKrampus
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    You must have weird off roading needs.

    touché lol

    its more of a "mine is better then yours" complex. No lifted truck or jeep would beat me anywhere hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Originally posted by gtdragon980
    E30 M3 Sport Evo

    E34 M5 Nurburgring Edition

    E26 M1

    R32 Skyline GTR

    E30 S54 turbo

    My dream list!

    Ooh I just saw someone post an F40! Totally forgot about that one, ahhhh it's so hard to choose only 5 cars! How about ten? :P
    I probably couldn't even afford to maintain all of these if I lived with my parents.

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Okay my real list...

    f80 M3 for daily


    E30 m3


    Toyota hilux


    Lexus LFA


    BMW 2002 tii

    Leave a comment:


  • gtdragon980
    replied
    E30 M3 Sport Evo

    E34 M5 Nurburgring Edition

    E26 M1

    R32 Skyline GTR

    E30 S54 turbo

    My dream list!

    Ooh I just saw someone post an F40! Totally forgot about that one, ahhhh it's so hard to choose only 5 cars! How about ten? :p
    Last edited by gtdragon980; 07-30-2014, 07:36 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • totheredline
    replied
    1- 1969 Baldwin Motion 427 Chevelle. 4-speed
    2- TVR sagaris
    3- SBC powereds 1981 toyota 4x4 Pickup single cab long bed 5-speed
    4- 1984 base model 316i. no power anything with fully built S54
    5- 1991 325i touring

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Something British

    Something German

    Something British

    Something German

    Probably something British.

    Leave a comment:

Working...