1: Early model e30
2: Mercedes w108
3: BMW e9
4: Datsun 510
5: Audi 100 c1
My dream list.
If you could choose only five cars.
Collapse
X
-
Am I the only one that wants to keep the S14? Everyone is saying they'd swap S54s in it. The S14 is probably top 3 favorite BMW engines, behind the S62 and the M88.Leave a comment:
-
1. E30 M3, S54

2. BMW 507

3. Ferrari F12

4. Ford GT
[IMG]http://static.cargurus.com/images/site/2008/04/26/15/34/1968_ford_gt40-pic-33984.jpeg]
5. Eleanor Mustang
Leave a comment:
-
-
i only really want 3
project nasty-esque 911 for fun

bolt on/tune 6spd volvo v70r for daily/winter/snowboarding/road trips

5spd comanche for truck duties
Leave a comment:
-
1) E30 M3 Evo III
2) Audi R8 V10 Hardtop
3) Alfa Romeo Tiso 33 Speciale
4) Jaguar F Type V8 S Coupe
5) Lancia FulviaLeave a comment:
-
2002 Toyota Tacoma daily driver

1991 318is with M42B18T drift car

1991 e30 M3 weekend car

2014 Jeep Wrangler four door (wife's car)

1995 240sx s14 SR20det swapped kouki (kids daily driver and my toy)

I must being doing good since I have two of the five already (tacoma and 318is) haha! Obviously all cars are manual transmission only.Leave a comment:
-
#1 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Hemi (panther pink or yellow)
#2 2012 Lexus LFA (white)
#3 1987 Ruf Yellow Bird (obviously yellow)
#4 1978 Ford Bronco 4x4 w/ 3/4ton axles (red)
#5 1989 BMW E30 M3 WarstienerLeave a comment:
-
-
Really hard to choose only five. I'll just list the 5 BMWs I'd want:
My 4 door E30 finished how I want
E30 M3 Evo whatever
E9 CSL
E46 facelift with s85 swap
BMW i8Leave a comment:










Leave a comment: