The 325i got crashed into today =/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OP was clearly racing the Civic....got what he deserved
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
      OP was clearly racing the Civic....got what he deserved

Bad troll! down!

Comment

lol
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Like everyone said, but I'm sure you're thinking the same thing, get a police report.

Hope you're okay

Looks like the civic was really trying to get around YOU. How much did you record? Not trying to blame anyone, but looks like he was tryin to get around you and was unfortunate for him not to use his brain and slow the fuck down.

sigpic

Comment

This sucks, and im glad you are ok.
            I seen it coming way before it happened. Sorry.
            sigpic
            Reich und Roll!

Comment

Wow, he just plowed right over and you would have been to blame if not for the dash footage. I'm going to look into one of those for mine.
              ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
              ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
              ~ '87 535
              ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
              ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I was on the way to work in my E30 the other day when a girl left the rode at 75 MPH and hit a tree head on. Wish I had a dashcam, It was gnarley. She was hurt but shes gonna live.

What brand dashcam do you have?

I know in RI Atleast The insurance wont talk to you without a police report. GO GET ONE.
                1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by E30NJ View Post
                  This makes me scared to drive my E30.
                  same here...

Funny, I would have been a lot less calm and probably be yelling some very bad things. good for you, and glad you're okay.

As for the damage it doesnt look to bad, at least not structurally. fender's toasted obviously, but the hood could maybe be saved, actually no maybe not.... new passanger headlights and grille, bumper and trimmings. if the car that hit you was a little farther back, it would have spun infront, and your whole front end would have been fucked. glad you're good.

--Mike
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post

As for the damage it doesnt look to bad, at least not structurally. fender's toasted obviously, but the hood could maybe be saved, actually no maybe not.... new passanger headlights and grille, bumper and trimmings. if the car that hit you was a little farther back, it would have spun infront, and your whole front end would have been fucked. glad you're good.

--Mike

The other party's insurance is trying to total it. =/ I'm going to try to do everything I can to not let that happen. both fenders got it, hood, wheel, some suspension, radiator fan, grill, head light,bumper, bumper cover , valence, foglight, now leaking coolant and gas somewhere, and the radiator support is twisted all gnarley.

In the meantime, does anyone know of a place that does bodywork that has experience on e30s? somewhere in the SGV, or east of LA

Comment

damn, guess it was worse than mine. mine had damaged pass fender, hood, pass headlight, plastic bumper, valence, fog, and grill. they also tried totaling my car. they valued my 318is at 1500 with everything it had and wanted to salvage it lol (its had bbs rs 001s, sound system with jlw6 sub, kenwood indash touch nav, m20 20k rebuild, all new bushings and suspension, about 6k in receipts in past 2 years) ended up settling at 2800, and I keep the car and leave it clean titled. I could have probably milked another 2k out of it but didn't want to risk having the car salvaged out.

Comment

[ATTACH]93182[/ATTACH]

instagram: @tonerrrr
                        High resolution E30 Fuse Box 300dpi PNG

Comment

To say 'lol' on this thread would be like laughing at a funeral.... but that's pretty damn funny and clever

--Mike
                          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Vtech kicked in.

Comment

Any updates op?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankenBimmer View Post
                                Any updates op?

So my insurance called the other party on Tuesday, My agent asked the girl what happened and she tried to say I pulled out in front of her. My agent then said," oh really, because we have video evidence and it looks like your story is different than what we can see" I would have loved to see the look on her face.

Other insurance is still investigating. They said their driver might not be listed on the policy. also their insurance came out yesterday to say they want to total my car. they wouldn't tell me KBB or the estimated damage though.. so i''m pretty much kept in the dark and fed full of shit here. might need to get a lawyer. im going to look at an e28 tomorrow as transportation in the meantime.

Comment

Working...
                                X