Found my stolen car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found my stolen car

User was on this board and the dummy uses the same name EVERYWHERE LOL and was on my sale list. All yous talking that smack, I got him. Hopefully whoever he sold it to fixed it up since he let it go so I can get back a clean car.

User Profile: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=33353

Called him today and he hung up LOL.

Left him a lovely message on the Bimmerforums: http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/sh...6#post28683116

After seeing my last post, I admit I haven't met one single decent person online in my entire use of it. A bunch of losers with pathetic lives and it's kind of funny that way. Enjoy and thanks for nothing. Don't worry, I won't be back.
    Last edited by no_alliances; 07-19-2015, 06:32 PM.

Did you sign the title over to this guy?

Any written agreements?

If the answers are yes and no, your out of luck.... Unless you really do want to go back to prison.

And to be fair, if you pull this off I am impressed. Curious to see what happens.
    No E30 Club
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Did you sign the title over to this guy?

Any written agreements?

If the answers are yes and no, your out of luck.... Unless you really do want to go back to prison.

And to be fair, if you pull this off I am impressed. Curious to see what happens.
      Stop trying to start something. A stolen car is a stolen car.

Comment

Guess you didn't read the last part.
        Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 07-19-2015, 06:39 PM.
        No E30 Club
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

In.
          Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
          Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
          Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

sub'd
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

Also in...
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Sub'd

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                  Sub'd
                  Holy shit! Talk about a return!

Now what did you fuckers do with Einhander? I hope his driver didn't get him killed for fucks sake.

And fuck me, I can't believe I'm nearing 4k post's. I have probably owned an e30 for 25% of my time on this forum.
                  No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by no_alliances View Post
                    Stop trying to start something. A stolen car is a stolen car.
                    I'm also curious about this. Did you give the car to the guy for him to work on? Or did you actually sign a title over to him? Or did he just submit fraudulent paperwork and got the title put in his name?

As I understand it, if you lent your car to him, and he just took it. You could probably just show up with the police at his door and take it back?

If he forged the paperwork, you may have to show proof of ownership and build a case and take him to court.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                      Holy shit! Talk about a return!

Now what did you fuckers do with Einhander? I hope his driver didn't get him killed for fucks sake.

And fuck me, I can't believe I'm nearing 4k post's. I have probably owned an e30 for 25% of my time on this forum.
                      LOL! I'm back for the shenanigans and couldn't be happier. Three years without an e30 was far too long.
                      Last edited by Rsully70sev; 07-19-2015, 09:47 PM. Reason: Three years*

Comment

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                          LOL! I'm back for the shenanigans and couldn't be happier. Three years without an e30 was far too long.
                          You missed so much shenanigans. Want a brief recap?

- One of the members tried to launch his car over his mother's house using a skateboard ramp, it ended up in the living room ceiling. We now call him "fly boy" - he's still in a coma - so if you have money to donate, please do.

- A mod we all know and love came out as a transsexual. Please call her Lukeilla. Any disrespect will be subject to a ban.

- If you haven't see the Blunt sex tape - well, the dude is hung like a horse.

- Some kid's parents got divorced, and showered him with money, and he bought a nice e30 - then wrecked it. The snow flake melted.

- People argued what is faster? A m50 swap or a m60 swap? The conservation blead over to facebook, where noobs took over, and said things like "well the m60 only has 10 more better then a m50" So the m50 must be lighter, and therefore faster!

- Oh, and people made fun of me cause I accidentally mentioned I haven't had sex in over 10 years. It was awful.

That's all - welcome back.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                            - Oh, and people made fun of me cause I accidentally mentioned I haven't had sex in over 10 years. It was awful.
                            Did our romp mean nothing to you? :cockbloc:

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

It wasn't consensual - you fed me jello puddin' pops till I was in a diabetic shock. (damn I still love that vanilla/chocolate swirl)

Originally posted by Matt-B
                              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                              X