Flying Brick Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flying Brick Performance

Anybody have any experince with these guys? i ordered a 25mm brake master cylinder from them some two days ago and it says that the order is still being processed? wtf? I kno im an impatient lil waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles but id like to get this part so i can get my car back on the road

heres what the site says:
    06/29/2006 Processing PayPal status: Completed @ 12:22:59 Jun 29, 2006 PDT
    Originally posted by ebelements
    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Why don't you call them?

They are straight up guys there - call them before coming here.
    - Sean Hayes

Comment

Exactly....

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
        Why don't you call them?

that would involve actually interacting with people, where bitching on the internet is far easier.

Comment

true story
          Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman
            Anybody have any experince with these guys? i ordered a 25mm brake master cylinder from them some two days ago and it says that the order is still being processed? wtf? I kno im an impatient lil waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles but id like to get this part so i can get my car back on the road

heres what the site says:
            06/29/2006 Processing PayPal status: Completed @ 12:22:59 Jun 29, 2006 PDT
            looks like Paypal is the problem, not FBP.
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
              Why don't you call them?

tried that...got the answering machine

but i am not complaining im just asking if anyone had prior experience with them and if this is supposed to happen

Comment

checked pay pal
                Payment To Flying Brick Performance Jun. 29, 2006 Completed Details -$133.75 USD $0.00 USD

seems fine to me

Comment

Originally posted by sticksdaman
                  checked pay pal
                  Payment To Flying Brick Performance Jun. 29, 2006 Completed Details -$133.75 USD $0.00 USD

seems fine to me
                  and you already expect to have this part? seriously? Did you pay for overnight shipping or something? Do you know if they have a cut off time for shipping i.e. items ordered before 1:00 PM will be shipped the same day?
                  Continuous For Sale Thread
                  323i s50

Comment

Daniel is a straight up guy. Try exhausting email and phone calls before you post this stuff here.
                    Current Cars
                    2014 M235i
                    2009 R56 Cooper S
                    1998 M3
                    1997 M3

Comment

agreed..... this isnt a neccessary thread.. go on and delete it.. i was just curious

Comment

It was shipped priority since I was hoping to get something to you before the weekend and UPS doesn't delivery on Saturdays. You will likely have it on Monday and at the latest, Wednesday. The item originated in CA so its not coming from MA - it will therefore take an additional day or so. Sorry we weren't able to answer your call, its Saturday and I'm with my kids. I emailed you as well, but when I saw this, I figured it'd be worthwhile posting the answer.
                        Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Now that's customer service.

Comment

wow flying brick is the shit!!!

Comment

Wow!! With customer service like that i'm sure to now be ordering many things from FBP in the future. I am a little more patient but then again my cars in my grandma's garage right now in Chicago. Mad Props
                              -Trejo-

Comment

Working...
                              X