No announcement yet.

$500 to the first person to tell me where I can find Speedracer_2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another scamer bites the dust, Good work R3vlimited..

Comment

Speedracer_2002 has deposited $1400 into my paypal account. It's pending for 24 hours because it's a "large sum". I'll keep you guys updated once it clears.

He is making good to his promise to me. All other parties involved will begin seeing refunds starting tonight according to Don Anderson Jr.
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Fr though what is the technique you guys use to find all this shit out?

But good luck to OP.
        Last edited by anabolice30; 09-11-2015, 08:34 PM.

Comment

That's 2 wins in one day for R3v. Fuck yea.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
            That's 2 wins in one day for R3v. Fuck yea.
            This :ST1G:

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Some ppl must be really dumb to think they can get away w this kinda shit these days, esp when ur avg person can google practically anything and find exactly where u live, what ur house looks like, how many siblings you have, when u were born etc etc. especially if you are active on social media sites. I know there are members on here in law enforcement so for all you scammers out there, save ur self the hassle.
              www.instagram.com/snwmble
              #snwmble

Current:
              '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
              '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
              '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
              '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
              '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
              '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
              '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
              '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Note to self, never fuck with Ryan.
                Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Fuck yea! You guys gotta add LP to your sig lol so sick!! I would still get the cops involved, swirly that mofo
                  BMW tech
                  Umass Amherst
                  05 wrx sti

Comment

Proof of Payment:

sigpic

Comment

I too sent him money..granted only 50$; who did you guys speak to? I called the number ending in 4820 and also spoke to a 61 yr old man. very sweet. I gave him this link so he can check out the pictures of his house. I feel like he's being framed. Sad.

This angers me. It's not the 50$ "gift" i sent him for 2002 euro turn signals...its the con and the framing.
                      (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                      1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

dayum!
                        sigpic
                        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nice job to all involved!
                          88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Oh yea, and the next person to send money as a gift is getting an e-smack to the back of the head.

Stop it!

Unless you want to send money to me as a gift, and I'll mail a rock back free shipping.
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Wow!! This was quick.

Well Done R3V!!
                              1990 325i
                              2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                              sigpic

Comment

Don Sr. called me again about 11pm last night. He was audibly distressed, as was his son. I spoke to both Dons, and Don Sr. even had me speak to his wife for about 10 minutes, just to demonstrate how serious this is how how quickly he wants his family out of this ordeal. I think this was the human part trying to reason with me.

Regardless, Don Jr.'s story doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. I'd like to think I'm a sharp kid so when Don's told me his story, I pointed out many holes in his plot. But again, I urged him to come and make a statement publically. There is a bounty on his head and it's not from me. There are other members here who want to escalate this to a level not even I want to go (yet). But I believe in you guys. I'm sure this will be resolved quickly, for his family's sake.

The paypal payment of $1400.00 from "Borrego" cleared. Who is Borrego? I have already heard two separate stories on who owns that account. One story from the son suggests that it is a close friend's account. The second story from the father (from last night's call) suggests that it is his as he also has multiple paypal accounts, and multiple emails between the two. So what is going on? I think you can do the simple math and see that this is likely much deeper than they care to admit.

However, I would still like to hear from from Don Anderson Jr.. Please do not "Cease Fire" until this is resolved. If my suspicion is correct, Don thought us as idiots who give away our money. If this was a game for Don (and I love games), then I'll play. I've much worse for less than $1400.

Don, your turn. We'd like your statement. Make it a good one.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X