Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Detailing... Who does the best work (NY/NJ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detailing... Who does the best work (NY/NJ)

Just picked up a sweet E21 but it needs some serious detailing inside and out.. Looking for a professional that works on older cars in NY/NJ.. Don't want to take it to a shitty car wash for a crap job..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are willing to drive to philly, Jo Jo's Auto Detailing provides professional results

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
    Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Deleondetailing

1989 E30 325i Sedan Alpine

Comment

This might sound a little wierd that i am from CA but thats his instagram and he does sick work

1989 E30 325i Sedan Alpine

Comment

Thanks, will check him out

Comment

Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC is probably your best bet, he may be the most expensive but from what I've seen, it's worth it. His knowledge is insane. Instagram handle is ammonyc / website www.ammonyc.com

Sweet e21!

Comment

We have a guy here in the shop next to us "Guten parts and service" who does amazing work. We're also right on and off the train. So it makes it really simple to get here and back into the city.
              Shoot me a message and I will send you his contact info. We're located in south orange Nj.

Comment

Ammo is one of the high class detailing shop in entire U.S. I assume he might charge exclusive price, but no doubt on his skills.

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
                Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

I work at Deluxe Car Storage in Long Island NY. Our detailer does pretty good work and works on anything we store from classic Ferraris to exotics etc. PM me if you want to set something up.

You can always take it to Detailing Dynamics who does top of the line stuff but the pricing is pretty high...BUT they do the best work.
                  http://www.DeluxeCarStorage.com
                  87 325ic - Early ACS Tribute
                  90 325i MT2 - R.I.P

Seller Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=380908

Comment

Originally posted by ambdxtrous View Post
                    Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC is probably your best bet, he may be the most expensive but from what I've seen, it's worth it. His knowledge is insane. Instagram handle is ammonyc / website www.ammonyc.com

Sweet e21!

+1 on Larry from Ammo.

Also, i'm not sure how far you are from CT, but I can vouch for Details by Dennis. He did my M3 and the guy was amazing. Very meticulous. When he was done with my car, you could eat off the barrels of my wheels. He cleaned all the wheel weight gunk and brake dust off. They looked brand new.

He took a paint meter to every panel on the car before talking to me about an approach, and did a fantastic job on the paint. But he really went the extra mile with things like the insides of the wheels, underside of the side skirts, ect. Great detailer.

www.detailsbydennis.com
                    -Nick
                    sigpic
                    1986 325es || 1998 M3 sedan || 2003 330ci

~Looking for a left side early tail light, or a set of early tails~

Comment

Thanks guys, unheard really good gongs about Guten Auto.. May check you guys out since it's not too far from Brooklyn

Comment

I'm not looking to break the bank.. I know high end quality work is pricey but I'm looking for something affordable, not cheap but also not $400 for a detail job

Comment

What are all you looking to have done? Paint correction isn't cheap.
                          91 318is M50 swapped
                          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

I just had my e30 detailed by a r3v member pr3lude, he's in Brooklyn (sunset park). His work is amazing and extremely fair with pricing. He brought my original paint back to life, even my rear bumper that was rattle canned looks like it was professionally sprayed. Super detailed, highly recommend him! 347-440-9257

Comment

pics for proof 😎

Comment

Working...
                              X