Needed: Good cheap floorjack

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RLGDiesel
    replied
    Costco Arcan jack 3.25 ton FTW...awesome lifting ability and very easy to lower down in small increments...also dual piston.

    Paid $99

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    That's what I'm working on right now too.

    Just thought you might want to check that thread if you haven't seen it. A few posts on recent sales etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by e34john
    There is a thread on this from earlier this month, why bump the 6 year old one?
    you know; I honestly meant to bump that one, but for some reason I posted it in here.

    got midterms on my mind sigh

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    There is a thread on this from earlier this month, why bump the 6 year old one?

    Leave a comment:


  • rhE-30
    replied
    I've had the steel one for a few months, so far so good. I bought it for the same price. It's heavy and lifts the car easily.

    Originally posted by RUFFLZ
    In the midst of ordering a floor jack myself
    who can beat $7 shipping? shieeet

    BUT I need advice

    http://www.harborfreight.com/floor-j...eel-68049.html
    or
    http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-p...html-7814.html
    2nd one is on sale for $70

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    low profile jack it is ayeeee ")

    Leave a comment:


  • randomquickness
    replied
    I've used the HF aluminum low pro for going on 6 years now (to include some lifts above the rating). It's never let me down.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    How low is your car? I would get the first one.
    stock height, gonna keep it virgin for a minute until all maintenance is up to speed
    and yeah, racing jack seems too lightweight, maybe not as sturdy?hmm

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    How low is your car? I would get the first one.

    Leave a comment:


  • RUFFLZ
    replied
    In the midst of ordering a floor jack myself
    who can beat $7 shipping? shieeet

    BUT I need advice

    http://www.harborfreight.com/floor-j...eel-68049.html
    or
    http://www.harborfreight.com/rapid-p...html-7814.html
    2nd one is on sale for $70

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Originally posted by X2theZ3
    if the same jack is 69.99 online, you shoud show/tell them this and they should match it for you.

    Why pay more?
    Somtimes man, I think you just aren't that smart.

    The chick on the phone said they were $79.99 in the store.

    The ad, on the internet, said $69.99.

    The chick, at the store, (where I am gonna buy it) said I had to print the ad to get the lower price.

    Get it? I have to PRINT it to prove it, see?

    WTF, kid...I been doing this longer than you been breathing! Trust me (and I mean that in the truest LA native sense), I get better deals than you ever dreamed of.

    Hey Josh (both of you) thanks again for the help. I will check that ad, see if they will give me both deals...plus I want the cheesy brake bleeder and a windshield sucker thingie...

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • browntown
    replied
    use this link, expiration updates everytime you click it, I use it everytime I go to HF.

    clicky

    Nother 10$ off, worth printing.

    Leave a comment:


  • X2theZ3
    replied
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    AWESOME! Off to Harbor Freight in the AM! 13 in stock...gotta print the ad though, they are $79.99 in the store.

    R3V to the r3scue again!

    Thanks guys.

    Luke
    if the same jack is 69.99 online, you shoud show/tell them this and they should match it for you.

    Why pay more?

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    AWESOME! Off to Harbor Freight in the AM! 13 in stock...gotta print the ad though, they are $79.99 in the store.

    R3V to the r3scue again!

    Thanks guys.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • KangamangusDriver
    replied
    Here we go:

    http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=91039

    On sale and Aluminum

    Leave a comment:

Working...