Finally bought myself an e39 540i sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lukasbmw
    Haha, the garage is mine. I bought my first house last summer. A total shitbox for $199k in Tempe. I put in a lot of sweat equity but it was worth it. I still need to remodel the 2nd bathroom, refinish the cabinets, and lay some tile in the living room, but the place is shaping up nicely.The mortgage is about $450 more then the rent on my apartment which is not bad at all.

No way my parents would have ever let me do up the garage like I did. Hell, they used to be pissed when I would come home and do work in their garage since I could not do it at my apartment complex.

I'm studying business in school. I'll be done in May. Never thought I'd make it. Not sure if I will stay in for an MBA or jump into the real world. It will depend on how things are going with my job and business ventures.

TJ, I'll get back at ya on myspace when the server gets up again. Life is too short not to aim for the sky.

The 540i is staying bone stock unless the twin screw thing works out. It will be nice not having to think about what parts to order (I have e28, e30, e36, e46, e34, e32, and e21 parts on my e30) and not running into any oddball problems. Eventually I may upgrade it to 2003 540i sport spec (M parallel, clears, front spoiler, rear valance) but only OEM parts will be used.

Before any mods come, I need to get ahold of some Texas rental property. That is the next big real estate boom...mark my words.

Good shit.

I was just in AZ a few days ago. You saw my post on BFC. Real Estate is so damm cheap compared to CA. I would also own a house in AZ if I made the same money as I do here in CA. Hell, I saw rent for a 1 BD for 211. In my neighborhood, rent starts at 1000.00 for a studio and goes to 2500.00+ a month for a penthouse.

I also agree Texas is the next frontier because it's so big. But be careful not to buy useless land in areas without utilities.

Comment

Working...
    X