X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reub_e30
    replied
    Interesting! I have nothing much to say back. I mean you are explaining yourself with your comments.

Leave a comment:

• 5seriesor3
    replied
    Originally posted by Reub_e30 View Post
    Smart comment, very much appreciated!
    You are the sarcoptic mange that crawled from your mothers filthy couloir, which is symbolism of the white crusty substance built up on your mothers lips for waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles pounding her way through the forums users.

Leave a comment:

• Reub_e30
    replied
    Come on buddy talk some more

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Your a fool, and clueless what a wonderful combination.

Reub. Hes done made his bed already

Leave a comment:

• Reub_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    lol Those quotations have very little, and in fact have nothing to do with Mr Trump and other than Mencken predate him by centuries, and have held those places in my sig line for about half a decade or more now.

I am bored someone has to feed the troll once in a while
    Let's feed him then

Leave a comment:

• Reub_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by 5seriesor3 View Post
    Oh look at that, the voice of reason. No one wants you here, fuck off and go drive your bucket of shit Colorado off a cliff but don't die, simply become a paraplegic for the rest of your life and rely on 40 year old women to scoop up your shit.
    Smart comment, very much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• 5seriesor3
    replied
    lol Those quotations have very little, and in fact have nothing to do with Mr Trump and other than Mencken predate him by centuries.

The quotes weren't said by Trump, but they scream Trump Supporter.

Leave a comment:

• 5seriesor3
    replied
    Originally posted by Reub_e30 View Post
    Just stop this guy is being a big troll mid will soon lock it up. Look at previous thread
    Oh look at that, the voice of reason. No one wants you here, fuck off and go drive your bucket of shit Colorado off a cliff but don't die, simply become a paraplegic for the rest of your life and rely on 40 year old women to scoop up your shit.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    lol Those quotations have very little, and in fact have nothing to do with Mr Trump and other than Mencken predate him by centuries, and have held those places in my sig line for about half a decade or more now.

Leave a comment:

• Reub_e30
    replied
    I think a fool and their money are soon to part ways
    Just stop this guy is being a big troll. Mod will soon lock it up. Look at previous thread. This guy opparently doesn't have a life. I'm out

Leave a comment:

• 5seriesor3
    replied
    Obviously you're into politics, but that appears to only consist of meaningless, bullshit quotes which ultimately convey a message of 'I'm voting for Trump to save America'.

You're a spineless person who needs to stand behind quotes in order to feel more important and as if you're making a difference in your life; of which you clearly aren't and yet you tell me that I'm the fool.

Ironic.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    wow that escalated quickly.....

My friend I have been working on cars since before you were even an itch in your old mans bag, and I suspect the best part of you ran down your mommies leg. If you think what I have responded to you is somehow in accurate or offensive then you in the wrong place

Leave a comment:

• 5seriesor3
    replied
    Excuse me? I do not appreciate your aggression towards me or my question.

I suspect your short term as a r3vimited diagnostic mechanic has rewarded you respect among your 15 year old peers however it will not get you the trade recognition you think you deserve.

In fact I see your lack of respect as a direct result of your parents poor attempt to raise you as an intellectual human being.

Perhaps it was a result from that time you were five and you walked in on your dad throat slamming your brothers lid, or perhaps it was the sheer disappointment as your were extorted into tongue punching your mums asshole as a reward for not turning Uncle Tim into the police for fucking the both of you under your aunts supervision.

Either way this is no excuse to exercise the limited resource library for knowledge that you have come to acknowledge as your brain.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by 5seriesor3 View Post
    By the way you say it's an m20 but it isn't because I know they didn't make those for e39s. does the e39 motor have big enough oil passages for that to happen or do you still think my mechanic is a scammer?

Leave a comment:

• Reub_e30
    replied
    Has to be a troll post. Must be making fun of the m20 no oil thread lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X